Best answers
Some one wanna tell me how to change a .ACE file to a .MDL (or if i can) so i can use some of the odd files i get sometimes.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.ace files are compresed folders, use a program like winrar to open it, the model itself is inside the .ace

Best answers
*.ace files are like zip files - they are supposed to make the file weight less
u need winace 2 extract them

Best answers
Why winace , just winrar , why ask this in tread??? , i ts just gonna be closed

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thanks to you it is ultra, it was a question that had to with models he downloaded, he didnt know that the ace file wasnt the model so though it would be considered in the wrong section to anyone who knows the difference, to someone who doesnt its just as much in the right topic as your bojack trunks model post, anyways, yeah winace or winrar will work, i reccomend winrar though, its got more options

Bolteh2

B
ultra, don act like a mod, this is perfectly good question that isnbt around in the stickies

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
ok i suggest downloading winRAR cause it can handle .ace, .rar, .zip and many more its really much better than winzip or winace (in my oppinion)

Peace, Mystic

ps> all these are available at http://www.downloads.com

Best answers
I use both winrar and winace
The only prob with winrar is that It deosn't open (well) ace files (at least from what I know)

Best answers
Code:
A ace file is the same as a zip or a rar file. A mdl is a Half-Life File.

Best answers
The new Winrar does open .ace files but sometimes it gives you some unknown methods in the archives and you have to use winace. I suggest you get both so you dont have any problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom