Ace Combat Zero VS Ninja Gaiden

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, so I'm going to buy one of these games. I love the Ace Combat series, I have Ace Combat 4 and 5, both of which are pretty awesome. I've never played Ninja Gaiden, but I heard it's good. So yeah, which of these do you think I should get?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
console?

ninja gaiden sigma is the same as the last 3 ninja gaiden games just with shinier graphics. if you have an xbox i would tell you to go rent ninja gaiden black or buy it used, and buy ace combat.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh this is a difficult one...

Well I've only played a Ninja Gaiden (Sigma) demo, so I htink it's fun but I don't know what the replay value is.

Ace Combat Zero will have you redoing the story by playing as different types of aces (Mercenary, soldier, and knight), geting S ranks, and I think there was an arcade mode.

The only reason I didn't like this was because the story was as stressed as Ace Combat 5.

So I say buy Ace Combat Zero since you know about the series and rent Ninja Gaiden to see if you like it and that you have something else to do once you beat the story (though fighting just to fight is pretty fun).

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so i went to blockbuster. they had ace combat zero, but didn't have ninja gaiden. i picked up ace combat zero only to find out that it was scratched so much it wouldnt load. =|

i think im just going to buy ace combat for now and later on ill get ninja gaiden

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ace Zero is a must have if you like the series, getting all 3 sets of cinemas keeps it interesting, especially since the missions change and people react to you differently.

Plus, the soundtrack is pure win, and dueling with the other aces takes the spotlight rather than the sidequest.

Overall, Ace Zero is no Ace 5 for story, but it's pretty damn good and you owe yourself as a fan of the series to at least check it out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I swear Ace Combat 5 was like playing a movie. Oh Captain Bartlette, how I miss thee.

But the final battle in Ace Acombat Zero is epic.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, I'll get Ace Combat zero then. Thanks for the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom