Abstract World

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made this to show my school that they suck they made this crap video to advertise the school and realy sucks :S

Well I am gonna show em this...hehe...

And FichardPark Is the school name :p

well here

PLZ comment allot on the thing PLZ!Dont just say it is nice or so...plz thx.
Was allot of work...

WAIT WHILE IT LOADS PLZ...and also let it run a few times then comment thx...it is kinda big about 2.9 MB or somthing.Thx.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it runs extremely choppy on my comp (after around 10 mins loading), maybe an avi would have been better. Its a cool concept, but the materials on the models sort of destroy it, and the text isjust out of place

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe it is harder then you think to do that man...Download it onto ya PC and then look at it ;)

Best answers
as i understand it..this is an advert for ur school? well its good and i like it but what does it have to do with you school other than there is the school name at then end. other than that i like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well no...

It is something to show them that they suck lol...

They made a realy crap thing so I emailed them this... :)

Retired
Best answers
I think it's good, it really looks like you're revolving around the world, and in the end it all comes together. I can see you spend a ****load of time on it. there is some part I don't really like, somewhere in the middle of the 'movie' you see loads of space on the right side, all the objects are basically on the left lower side, and there are some black lines aswell, which I don't really like.

TIP: download the .gif then play it, don't look at it through your browser like this. will go a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom