Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The absortion sould work like this
Trow a body part from you it will have a verry slow speed (the speed of normal krillin or 150 and even slower)
The body part ca be controled by croshair
if you control the body part you can't move
and if you get some on inb the body part you call the body part in you and bang you get an extra 200,000 ki + some attacks from him
butons
LMB = charge body part attack
RMB = call bodypart back
the body part return it's verry fast
Tipe's of attack (kamehameha ,GGUN all the attack on the 4th buton)

Base belongs to me.
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’ŽLΓ©géñdārΓ½
Best answers
You do realize the Body Part feature of buu is not finished, right? Good suggestion though.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You do realize the Body Part feature of buu is not finished, right? Good suggestion though.
Yes I know it's not Finish but it sould be like this verry slow good control over it ,give's attacks just a sugestion :D

Best answers
I agree, buu have few powers
controled like frieza disc or like a beam? or intermedium?

Edit: i think the ki must be a percent of the enemy PL
if the ki will be 200,000 when you are weak thats is very great, but when you are powerfull, like 15.000.000 pl, its a little ammount

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If its controllable. How will the attacked guy defend?

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
How you defend of the frieza disc? =)
Frieza disc you hear a mile away. And i dont defend. I teleport through it.

Discs are loud and very visable. THe bodypart attack is barely noticable in the distance.

Best answers
may that body part can turn and sound like a boomerang =)

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If its controllable. How will the attacked guy defend?
Like I'v said Grega it's a verry slow attack to go attack some one verry good control to it and it does not need a sound to it you can easaly get by it because it's to slow and attack him head on and he has no defacen

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I too think it could be a good idea, though it really should not function a similar way to disks function in a few ways. Even though Buu could control the body parts that came off his body, you technically do already in part have absorb like features via turning people into donuts/chocolate/cookies. If anything, I would like to see a different use for Buu's body part, such as disabling people like when Buu was fighting Majin Vegeta and Vegeta was tied up in Buu's detached fat.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I too think it could be a good idea, though it really should not function a similar way to disks function in a few ways. Even though Buu could control the body parts that came off his body, you technically do already in part have absorb like features via turning people into donuts/chocolate/cookies. If anything, I would like to see a different use for Buu's body part, such as disabling people like when Buu was fighting Majin Vegeta and Vegeta was tied up in Buu's detached fat.
well that will be verry unbalance o disable people you trow many bodypart disable all people and go to kick them to dead or stuff like that but it could work like that to just get him in a body part change the weapon and kick his ass if you don't want to absorb him but stil to be balance absorb if you change the weapon you will lose the bodypart

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well that will be verry unbalance o disable people you trow many bodypart disable all people and go to kick them to dead or stuff like that but it could work like that to just get him in a body part change the weapon and kick his ass if you don't want to absorb him but stil to be balance absorb if you change the weapon you will lose the bodypart
I didn't think of that, but you could always add a struggle time to balance it out.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't think of that, but you could always add a struggle time to balance it out.
They never get out of Buu's body part attack not even Gohan witch was verry verry strong

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
They never get out of Buu's body part attack not even Gohan witch was verry verry strong
Thats just what i ment. Your idea is unbalanced. You have to be able to block it someway.

And dont you argue with discs. Cause they are heard a mile off. Where Buus bodypart is practicaly silent and invisible due to the fact of its size.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats just what i ment. Your idea is unbalanced. You have to be able to block it someway.

And dont you argue with discs. Cause they are heard a mile off. Where Buus bodypart is practicaly silent and invisible due to the fact of its size.
so if they add a strugle system sould this make it more weak as an attack ,if it sould have a struggle meter then the speed of the attack sould be biger

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
so if they add a strugle system sould this make it more weak as an attack ,if it sould have a struggle meter then the speed of the attack sould be biger
If you ask me it should only slow you down. Stay like that for a couple of seconds and than ger thrown off. If you manage to kill the guy when hes slowed down by bodypart you absorb him. You gain some PL and his signature attack.

Or something like that. Thats how i see bodypart.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If you ask me it should only slow you down. Stay like that for a couple of seconds and than ger thrown off. If you manage to kill the guy when hes slowed down by bodypart you absorb him. You gain some PL and his signature attack.

Or something like that. Thats how i see bodypart.
so your saing something like bu candy beam ? only whit absorb ,trow it on him make dmg to him and give you his signeture move

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom