About those swoop pics on the main page...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those swoop pics on todays update, I swear that a few days ago there was an update containing those pics, but within the course of the day, they dissapeared along with the update, and now there back again.

Just wondering if those pics really were up for a very short time, or if I have a telekinetic power of some kind. ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What? Thats odd. I guess I had some sort of wierd problem with my internet or something, because they just dissapeared.

Meh, oh well, no point losing sleep over it.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash: I know what you're talking about. I swear that they were posted days ago and then mysteriously disappeared and have come back.

But others I have talked to called me crazy. I guess it doesn't really matter. I saw those pics a week or more ago in the Force Pit anyways. :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the fact you can change your direction mid-swoop, makes beams a lot more effective and improves the speed of melee if it's a vertical situation.

I just can't wait to see the auto punch system. I know they have gone to extents to explain the physics. but a picture is worth thousands words.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the update was there, the html for the news post just got vaped in the server switch. Probably reloaded and older version of the page when they switched the main server.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom