About these Swiss-Cheese maps:

-X-

Best answers
[color=sea-green]Hi all I am a first-timer to these forums, but don't call me the new kid. :)[/color]

I recently downloaded these new maps to find out they have a few bugs. When you are climbing a ladder, even when fly-mode is off, you begin floating up into the sky. And I was particulary disappointed with the new Kame Look. The Hyperbolic Time Chamber is quite small compared to my thoughts, and by the time you menuver your way around the doors which push you off to the side, you are already our out of energy, not you fighter, but you! And I am not too sure but I belive it is Earth where you begin in a glass tube? But when I was trying to find the camoflaged buttons to open the doors, I began to rapidly loose my energy. I was Vegeta, and my power-level soon fell below 50,000!

One of the few maps of Swiss_Cheese is his Cellgames map, and the new Shenlong. Very well-done Swiss.

Well these where just a few of my insignifigant thoughts. Hope you injoyed wasting part of you life on it, and please don't forget to reply.

Signing out,
-X-
:]

PS: I sometimes draw DBZ characters in the middle of school. Since we all know how exciting it is. So please bother and visit my site. I'm kind of embaressed with Bris ( I got his name from staring at a Bris Ice Tea can. heh heh. )

http://www.angelfire.com/nc3/x/images/:S

UPDATE: Had a tiny chat with the man himself ( Swiss ) and he explained a lot of stuff about what is wrong with these things, yadda yadda yadda. Hyperbolic Time Chamber is as large as it could be he said... so instead of erasing my topic, I'll add this.

Swiss, keep it up.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, sorry to chew you out for this, but if you actually bothered to read the README file that came with this zip file, you would know that not all of the maps [including robot_war, or whatever it is called] are not ALL for ESF. Robot war is a tfc map.

And don't insult Swiss_Cheese's work, I sincerely doubt that you could make a better map as it stands, at this very moment. Until you can do so, please do not insult people because they can make better maps than you can! :S

-X-

Best answers
No, I'm not insulting his work. It is very good. I was stating my oppinion. And LoL too lazy to read a README ^_^

And to tell the truth, Swiss_Chees's maps are my favorite. :) Huge, creative, interesting, and different from the ESP maps.

Make more Swiss!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the same X that seems to jump in on Valks locked games...

-X-

Best answers
lol pc

and im sure there are a million -X-'s in cs... i was Swift in cs ty very much

lol and pc... i asked if i could join and someone said thats y he's posting here...

:cry: but he hates me for it :cry:

so i was about to join another time and i said...

' you no x, u should just leave val alone. he didnt invite---- *trails on and on* and that is why the earth rotates around the sun'

so u c, unless invited i am stayen out :rolleyes:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best of luck with Club swiss:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey good pics but you need more practice. I knew the dude from school i think he dropped out. Supremely good. Same with a good looking albanian exchange student(whoda thunk!) you need practice. I can;'t draw worth a damn.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is definitely off topic, but Swiss, did u make Swiss Cheese Halloween?? Just curious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom