? about the trailer

Best answers
When i download the trailer it will load like all the other ones i get but it wont play what media player should i use for it to work right.

Best answers
you should right click it and save target as, to save their bandwidth ^^, get Divx or just download the codec from their site so you can watch it with mediaplayer, Divx Site

Best answers
thnxs all i figured it out thnxs for help but anyway that was the coolest trailer i have ever seen for a game ever! this is going to be so tight cant wait thank you esf team. no winamp doesnt work cause thats what i was using and i have divx

Best answers
Winamp doesnt have Divx support as far as I know, if you get divx and the codecs you can play it in any media player..quicktime, real, wmp.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used winamp, because I dont use Divix. So Winamp does work, you you gotta have the latest version I believe.

Best answers
no u have to have the divx codec...i have both winamp and divx and i watch just about all my videos in winamp

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Winamp's good because it's not as resource evil as WMP and some others. But as long as you install the divx codec you're fine.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom