About the so called melee

Best answers
I dont see the melee. I only see someone flying towards someone else and running into them. Not much more different than the DMZ hyper punch. When I heard that there was going to be melee I tough hand to hand combat with kicking and stuff.
The whole thing let me down. I was on a server and ppl were just spamming huge ki blast because they were annoyed at the melee system. Its way too cheap and not entertaining. I hope that there will be a true melee system in later versions, and this version I will not play unless asked to by someone I know.

Best answers
sorry but do u HAVE to post?????? i meanif yr just gonna rip on these guys that have spent a full YEAR on it to make PPL happy.then a n00b like u comes along and has to take up PPls time with this post come on y dont u think

Best answers
and I think they should spend another year working on it. If the team didn't want ppl bad mouthing their game then why did they make a forum? I can say what ever the hell I want. Got a problem we can settle it in-game. But since I dont like the game as it is then this will never happen, so stfu.

Best answers
Well, you say you should settle it ingame, but since you hate it, that would never happen... soo shouldn't you stfu!

And... the word "Beta" shouldl mean something to you.

And... compare this to the alpha, which didn't have a fully functional melee.

Best answers
Wow you though that word "n00b" around like it means something to you. Remeber you only have 25 more post than I. So you my friend are not far from me. But if you mean "n00b" as in "some guy who is new to gaming" then you my friend are very wrong. I was making levels for doom when your parents were still thinking about buying you Super Mario Brothers.

EDIT:And thats what this post is about. Why is it called "melee" when there is no hand to hand combat?

Best answers
i think the whole game is awsome
it just needs something.....BOTS!!

and you shoulnt say things like that!
You be banned!

Best answers
he is expressing his opinion, giving a feedback to the team! that's why he is here!! so don't whine n00bs!!! (i am not on the team nor i wanna be mod!) << legal notice! so that n00bs don't acuse blah blah blah

i heared somewhere that there will be a melee patch in few monthes after the beta .. or somehing like that .. but i still love the game! and yeah it might look similar to hyper punching cuz the same idea is behind that .. it's what we always see .. when a guy kicks anther guy and that other guy hits a mountain .. the mountain collapses :shocked: and the guy is down :no:

but 1.7 hyper punching is way too annoying! u can't play for 20 mins!! no .. it doesn't compare

Best answers
Why would they bann me? For speaking the truth? I am not lying and saying something is one way and not the other. So there is no reason to bann me. But if they wanna bann me then "Oh well". Like I care that much.

Best answers
Originally posted by Lord Pip
I dont see the melee. I only see someone flying towards someone else and running into them. Not much more different than the DMZ hyper punch. When I heard that there was going to be melee I tough hand to hand combat with kicking and stuff.
The whole thing let me down. I was on a server and ppl were just spamming huge ki blast because they were annoyed at the melee system. Its way too cheap and not entertaining. I hope that there will be a true melee system in later versions, and this version I will not play unless asked to by someone I know.
if you dont like it, then just leave. dont complain. we wont miss you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom