About the new SBC, question...

Best answers
The SBC will be attached in beta 1.1 it is said. Im wondering, does that mean you will be forced to be still, like the other beams, or does it only mean that you will go in a BS/PS if such an event occurs... rather than it PSing or BSing on its own.
Have I made myself clear?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes you can still put power into it during a struggle, but i think that you cant steer so alot of people want it much faster to make up for this
and it is now stuck to you the whole time

Best answers
Still not quite clear enough:
SBC now: You can shoot it after charging it up like any other beam, but it flies onwards on its own, letting you move around. You can NOT power-/block-struggle.

NEW SBC: same as above, EXCEPT that you now powerstruggle if someone does the appropriate thing to start one.
OR
NEW(assy) SBC: you can NOT move, you can NOT steer it, it might get stronger or faster, you CAN power-/block-struggle.

EDIT:forgot to say :X which one is it, the earlier NEW SBC or the latter?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
# 2
NEW(assy) SBC: you can NOT move, you can NOT steer it, it might get stronger or faster, you CAN power-/block-struggle.
well, the thing is, i like piccolo so i wish it wasnt attached

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i also think that it should be kept not able to steer it, cuz piccolo always made it a dead straight beam

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would look wierd is it was steerable.Thats why its not

Best answers
dear god i dont want the sbc attached, its piccolos coolest move and the only really good move he has (well aside from eye laser). If its attached, piccolo is gonna get his ass whooped in a ps cause of his 1.5x multiplier. But hey, maybe if its faster then itl counter balance my arguments and ill still like it, i dunno

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom