About the new Dragon Ball Z movies 1-3 re-made...

Best answers
If you haven't heard about the new Dragon Ball Z uncut movie set coming out, this is it:

Now my question, to the people who do know what it is, where can I see those pictures of the box art up-close? It's too far away to see what they look like, and I was wondering where I could see picture of those covers up-close. If somebody knows, please post. Also, who is planning on getting this new uncut set? I know I am. I'm going trade in the old versions, or sell them off Ebay, and use the money to get it. So, if someone can answer my question, please do, and if you're going to get this set, could you tell how much it costs to get in stores if you know?

Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
If you haven't heard about the new Dragon Ball Z uncut movie set coming out, this is it:

Now my question, to the people who do know what it is, where can I see those pictures of the box art up-close? It's too far away to see what they look like, and I was wondering where I could see picture of those covers up-close. If somebody knows, please post. Also, who is planning on getting this new uncut set? I know I am. I'm going trade in the old versions, or sell them off Ebay, and use the money to get it. So, if someone can answer my question, please do, and if you're going to get this set, could you tell how much it costs to get in stores if you know?
That's not re-made, it's remastered.

Best answers
Sorry, that's what I meant. I'll get that edited.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah, i dont even care because those eng. dubs suck anyways..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Buy the set when they come out, take a photo of the covers with your digital camera and then enhance the size 5x with Photoshop.

I'm not exactly looking forward to these, although I can see where they'd be a kagazillion times better than the edited Ocean dubs. I didn't care for Dead Zone, but "World's Strongest!" & "Tree of Might" were pretty good. I thought they already released the Dead Zone re-dubbed on DVD, though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah I dl'ed those a long time ago and deleted them. BTW dubs rule but those movies suck.

Best answers
Actually, these remastered ones are worthwhile.

They come with both the original and the dubbed (eww) audio, and they don't have any scenes cut out of them.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it hilarious about how the dragon is on the cover of three of might.

They dont even call him.

Best answers
Grega said:
I find it hilarious about how the dragon is on the cover of three of might.

They dont even call him.
Yes they do...Right near the beginning of the movie =/.

Revitalized Prince said:
I thought they already released the Dead Zone re-dubbed on DVD, though.
They did, they're just releasing it with the pack as well.

Best answers
I almost bought movie thirteen recently... Then I realized, I was about to buy a DBZ movie, and caught myself before I wasted $30... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom