Best answers
al little while ago someone made a gotenks pack! There was a ssj and ssj3 form in it. it should replace Krillin. But when i put the gotenks one in to the krillin folder(yes i did change the name into krillen.mdl and krillen2.mdl!)It didn;t work!i was playing and i choosed(it;s wrong speld ;D ) krillin but i got a goku model instead!?!?!what did i do wrong??

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its supposed to be krillin.mdl and krillin2.mdl not krillen.mdl

Best answers
(its supposed to be krillin.mdl and krillin2.mdl not krillen.mdl) its the same krillen.mdl you most change krillin.mdl and ssj3krillin.mdl

Best answers
stuff like this happends all the time.....just make sure u spell it right.....i just rename the model that u were using liek krillin to 1krillin.mdl and so on...and just name yur gotenks thingy krillin.mdl

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have no idea what ^^^ those two said, but yeah, spelling counts

Best answers
well i guess u spelled it wrong, try again.

Lord Vegeta said:
al little while ago someone made a gotenks pack! There was a ssj and ssj3 form in it. it should replace Krillin. But when i put the gotenks one in to the krillin folder(yes i did change the name into krillen.mdl and krillen2.mdl!)It didn;t work!i was playing and i choosed(it;s wrong speld ;D ) krillin but i got a goku model instead!?!?!what did i do wrong??
well i guess u spelled it wrong, try again, and people, answer my poll on goku ,gohan

Best answers
k I can't get mine workin! I renamed the ssj and ssj3 krillin.mdl and krillin2.mdl and it still aint workin... did I name somthin wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom