About the beams

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi, I want to ask you guys about the ultimate beams before you make the second release which is 1.5 or 2.0 after 1.0. Are you guys going to fix the ultimate beams? Because, from what I see from the console gaming (DB: RB2-Tenkaichi, Burst limit) and the PC gaming (Earth's special forces, ZEQ2, BFP). I don't think it does make sense that a kamehameha wave hits an opponent and then explodes unless if its on a ground or cancelled out if you know what I am saying.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Itll be like in the open beta. If you have enough power to kill the opponent with the beam, the beam will pass through him and kill him. If its not enough to kill him, itll just explode and deal damage.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Okay now I understand. Thank you for telling me and I want to see if its going to be on the ESF: Final so it'll make sense just like on the previous video games on consoles and TV shows.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Is he gonna gib up into hilarious HL meat chunks? Or is the character gonna fade out of existence like in the show? Would be cool...

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Kind of like the dissolve effect from Jedi Knight 2's sniper rifle(the charged shot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom