About the beams in the picture in picture.

Best answers
If you can pull that off, is there a way to show beam heads of significant size in the radar? Maybe like have it be shown as a blue dot. That would help a lot with getting tagged in the back by beam whores.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
It'll be a big help, since you can't hear the beam until it's like up your ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if this was in then beams would be worthless because u would always be able to see them

not to mention how impossible it would be to see stuff on the scouter if there were beams everywhere

Best answers
rightly said Hibiki, i agree, its corwding the scouter on ctdb mode sometimes, never mind with tons of beema around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
besides the scouter is supost to aid

not be ur eyes and ears at all times

Best answers
yeah man i go with hibiki, it is way to easy to kick beam spammer arses then, and although i dont like beam spammers it is just their way to fight just as melee spammer then!!!and what about only beam servers it would impossible to read the scouter then!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i always hear the beams, or just keep moving, then it would be much easier.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come on guys...how much easier do you want it?! The beams LEAVE A TRAIL TO THE GUY SHOOTING THEM. They may get you in the back once or twice but if you see that **** coming, you can dodge it pretty easily, AND the loser's given away his position.

And chances are he won't be able to select melee in time, or he'll be charging up a beam and won't block. It's all too easy. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with SaiyanPrideXIX beam spam is VERY easy to get around, and if you were to have them in the radar it would be damn near impossible to see anything els because of all the beam spam. And if you are just sitting out in the open you are just waiting for ANYONE to hit you with a beam, not just beam spammers. Just keep moving and all will be fine.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, to be honest, i dont think the beams shud show on the radar, but i think when people are charging beams the sound they make shud be louder, cuz in dbz, when people charge a beam, every 1 can hear them do it pretty well, unless its just a quick beam (like generic).... just my thoughts :p

Best answers
"beam heads of significant size"

I'm talking about the nuclear kame's that will shatter half a map with you in it. SSJ Goku won't have to have a beam anywhere near your radar to release you from the mortal coil with a kame. I didn't mean every beam, perhaps you guys should read a little more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even still...you know how easy it is to send out full-blast kame after kame. And if it was based on the strength of the beams, which is directly related to PL, then when I transform as Vegeta my generic beam will show up on the scouter becuase my PL is higher then everyone elses. what's worse is, down the line with SSJ2 level stuff...what happens then?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Or how about beams that were charged up a certain degree, not PL dependant. Let's say a range of 65-100% charged beams would show up and 10-50% wouldn't show up.

Best answers
I never said I had it figured out to a science, but you'd think it'd only be logical that if a scouter can pick up the amount of ki in a person, why shouldn't it be able to pick up the amount of ki in a beam? It's more or less the same difference.

Best answers
i agree with you Halorin.

Sorry for taking this off- topic but Halorin i thought you before! you and ur mate Ling.

Back on topic: I've noticed that sometimes on the scouter The dots are huge, is that because of their high power or far away? well i was thinking maybe something of the size of the dot could be weither their charging a beam? this should be took to the suggestions page btw.

Best answers
I've noticed that sometimes on the scouter The dots are huge, is that because of their high power or far away?
yup, huge dots mean people are alot more powerful then you, tiny dots mean you are a god to them,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom