about that teleport after image....

Best answers
i havent posted for ages so sorry if this has beens said. i understand the purpose of the new teleports animations, to fool people and what not but the teleport is a quick burst of speed so it makes more sense to use that blurry lines effect thingy as apposed to the after image effect which is more of a special move, like they used against omega shinron when fusing. i mean using timming and skill to avoid being hit seems better than constant trickery, why not have the normal teleport slightly at reduced ki cost and have another button for after-image with slightly higher ki cost? that way you only use either when you need to

comments, yes please

Best answers
I think the half-life engine isnt capable of those fabled lines, theyve been rejected before. Dont you think having 2 buttons for teleport would get annoying anyway?

Best answers
i like this suggestion, we got used to 1 teleport button, why not 2, itll jsut make us all better, and when goku and vegeta were tyrign to fuse agaisnt omega shenron, (i hate refering to DBGT :\ ) that was aperfect example of what u could do
it could be liek a turbo-effect thing where it stays on constantly, but at the cost of ki.

I give this a 4 / 5 good suggestion, but could have some problems to deal with...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already have enough problems with the teleports, accidentaly pressing f instead of G at times, and i dont want to move it cause theres no better place, 2 buttons will just make it more annoying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSC, just change your teleport button to something nearer like shift or return

Best answers
i spose two buttons might get anoying but im sure it wouldnt take long to adapt, one other thing to add to my suggestion, keeping with the theme of things maybe make after image even more like a special move, like make the after image last somewhere from 5-15 secs or even make it perminate untill dismissed by someone touching or shooting it, of course have a cooldown period and ki cost increase, maybe its just me but id like to have the choice of either running or tacticly fooling my enemy or maybe im just being a whinger, meh

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to people who use w a d s for movement having to move one of the fingers to the g button isn't all that much of a hasle all the time althou sometimes ot os annoyying , u couldn't mae it r , coz then most people would then feel like it's rite (d) wat button should it be made , or should it be put in for when the team put's in the higher forms and use them with the higher forms of have a console command for it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom