About Senzu Beans

Best answers
Whats Up Guys :D

I've been thinking on those days on a way to improve the senzu beans system...

and my first idea about it is:

Krilin starts with a particular number of senzu beans, on that way we can go witch the DBZ history, Krilin is the "bean guy" :)

On that way he can trow beans to allies, and a second idea is:

"Everyone can eat only ONE bean per life".

;) What do you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Idea 1: Yajirobe is the bean guy! I don't think it's a good idea because Krillin is pretty damn fantastic with his speed when he ascends, not to mention nobody would share the beans, they'd just have a Krillin with 5 potential lives. :no:

Idea 2: Seems better seeing as nobody in the series whored beans, but in ESF you get people camping the senzu bags and living forever, this would eliminate it, so yeah :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2nd idea: what would be the point of holding other beans? i say it should be at least 3 per life, and other 2 to throw at allies

Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
2nd idea: what would be the point of holding other beans? i say it should be at least 3 per life, and other 2 to throw at allies
For example,

If Krilin starts with 3 senzu beans, he can eat one, and the other two he can give it to allies, understand?

I agree that Yajirob is the bean guy, but we need a bean guy for ESF, ;)

The transformation of Krilin could come with less power in the next update, and with this new feature, the sensu beans... hm, that my idea :D
(in other words, is that u say :p)
thanks guys

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see servers filled with Krillins eating beans and not throwing to anybody, also in FFA there is no reason to pass to anyone and also if theres no Krillin in the server then there is no sensu beans.

Either make it so sensu beans come standard with each player (1 per life) or remove sensu's for good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If a player starts with a senzu bean then there is NO chance of him giving it to someone else, i've never seen it happen once, so I don't think Krillin should get it or anybody else except Yajirobe if he got implemented which he won't, and even if he did, nobody would want to be a support character and would wade in with his katana.

I think only being able to eat one bean per life is fair and reasonable though.

Best answers
You should be able to hold 5 max as it is, but only eat one. OR, set a time limit someone can eat beans for. If someone lasts a good 7 minutes with 7 health remaining, they deserve a bean.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't mind the first idea.. But the second was terrible. I WANT MY DAMNED BEANS !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about you can only have a bean after you've killed someone, and it doesn't add up. Kill one person you can eat one bean. Kill two people in a row and you can eat one bean after each, or one bean after the second, not two after the second.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being a sensu bean whore myself, I would suggest remove them completely, fights become long and boring when beans are involved.

and I just thought of something else, if the mode is set to real good/evil teams, then the evil team won't have a bean boy as Krillin is on the good side.

Best answers
Maby you should have to earn Senzu beans... I'm pretty scuicidal at low health as I'm more into getting back into the fight than trying to hold out with 5 or 10 health or whatever... so maby you could have a time/kill senzu bean earning system... like have a little points system and after a certain amout of points "You've got Senzu!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That could work, earning senzu's is better than picking them up and/or camping.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, there are only beans on certain maps, so what's the need to change it? There are cvars you can use if you want beans off.. And what if you're training? You'll have to kill your friend to heal? >.> Wastes time in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom