ced

Best answers
I was wondering,if it was possible to put models for ESF ingame,competelly new models,with new animations etc..
Thanx for answering

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you mean self made models.I think so.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
saaaaaaa

Yes generally with half-life mods you can replace models. I havent come across a mod where you couldnt.

Mog

Best answers
umm, the beta's comin out within a week... why do you need to put models in esf when a whole new l33t collection of them will be in with all their proper animations next week

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Because its nice to know if you can. :rolleyes:

ok sorry for posting a lot of useless crap.
I will take it down a notch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSft

Youve been posting alot of crap.And none of your postings are useful.And i hate putting models in a game i dont like that they have no moves

Best answers
You can replace ANY model in ANY half-life game

EXAMPLE: i play with ronald mcdonnald in cs :D

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehehe. if you have your own custom model with your own custom skeleton. lol! have fun animating everything thats needed! its a HUGE list of animations and practically every single one is needed :)

unless you slap a model onto the skeleton I have made for an ESF character...

The total animations for one character is
135 animations
and the REQUIRED amount of animations needed to make the movement ani's work is "running, walking, flying, powering up, etc.."
82 animations

so that means theres 53 beam attack animations! if any of you people out there are willing to make a character for ESF, when your done, send it my way! I cant wait to see what you have made. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but whos gonna bother to make new animations :p

Best answers
quit your whining about animating, some people love doing it for fun, and possibly the team will eventually release a BIP file to use, and yes ced it will be possible as in any other game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf just doesnt have the amount of modelers bfp... and most of the models that people release are just slight edits so they dont really need custom animations

ced

Best answers
You're right Hibiki,but that's not the case of everybody,even if the majority of editors(for bfp) are jsut slighty edits(coe they are newbies modeler,not skilled one),there is also a few people that are able to do great things
=)

Best answers
its better off with the lock

there are many pathetic rippers around the place who untill like a month ago, started to give credit (bfp/fredoms) so if u could lock the models it would be best, dotn give them a chance to ruin peoplew work and cut corners

ced

Best answers
yeah i agree with you turk,
but it would be nice to ahve 100% newmade characters though,i mena that people canc reate their own model(and not jsut make a bad edit of another one) and then make the enw animaitons etc
=)

Best answers
quite a few people around here make completely new models, well not quite a few, a couple tho, like me for instance, i plan to use this model here for esf when it comes out, but i think im just gonna slap it onto one of darktooths skeletons, his animations are seriously about as good as it gets

it looks kinda fuzzy cause of milkshape and the fact that i dont have very good 3d support:cry:

*edit* its ok that i put this here right? if not ill delete the pic

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he has to flappy ears!As for the rest i like it.:yes:

MaX

Best answers
i like the new Esf models. i dont im gonna replace them.
maybe just piccolos transformation with him maybe with a cape or somthing......... cause the piccolos transformation is dumb its the sam emodel it looks like.:tired:

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, yeah. I wanted to put a cape on too. But dont have any time for it now! one week left for release! pretty hard to do 80 something animations in a week. hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom