About playing the game!!!

Best answers
I have not official Half-life 1 and i want to play the game.....is another way to play the game without buy the game??? i really want to play Dragonball game....if it is another way please tell that to me

---------- Double Post below was added at 04:27 PM has been merged with this post created 04:26 PM ----------

I verifited the hl but it still telling me that i hadnt

---------- Double Post below was added at 04:28 PM has been merged with this post created 04:27 PM ----------

well i found it...it tells me it will tell me that i hadnt for the next 24 hours

---------- Double Post below was added at 04:28 PM has been merged with this post created 04:28 PM ----------

So guys please help me

Best answers
ok ty for the help...i will buy that...i mean i will may buy that i want to play the game it costs only 5.50 euros :)

---------- Double Post below was added at 04:33 PM has been merged with this post created 04:31 PM ----------

if i buy the game from Steam i will get the game on my home??? or only the CD-Key??

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
No need to create 2 threads. When buying from steam you don't have to enter a key. Only when you buy it in a store.

Best answers
When i buy it from steam,where will it will be saved on steam?? i mean what will it write??? for example stored games???

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
Yes:

You will have the game FOREVER!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you haven't bought HL yet, PM me your steam id.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom