About my signature

Best answers
I just wanna ask did someone delete my animated pictures? There was 2 of them. If yes why? I have seen some guys having 2 pictures in their signature too. Is there kb limit? or cant i use animated( i have seen animated signaturs)

Best answers
My guess is that maybe your host is down, or your host took down the pictures you were using for your signature. I believe you will usually be asked to change your sig if it goes against the rules of the forum, and the only reason that they change it without notice is if it's is very unappropriate and required to be removed immediately. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Best answers
Well i cant add them anymore...They are working in that page where they are. Or is insert image wrong thing to do it.....?

EDIT: well i have different now...just wondering what was the problem with those others.

Best answers
The limit of signature in the AUP is 600k.

Acceptable Use Policy said:
Signatures and Avatars

The following sig limitation size/rules are in effect and WILL be enforced.

No web pages on your sig whose total size is more than 600x200 (non-windowed) and no filesize to exceed 600k.

1) No pop-ups or automatic functions.

3) No music (unless it's on mouseover and this has to be declared.)

4) Multiple sigs totaling no greater than that size will also be accepted.

5) Any images containing anything that may be classified as offensive will be deleted by the appropriate authorities without warning.

6) Anyone found to push the boundaries intentionally will also face consequences.

7) While we do allow the "you're a" personality tests, we feel it is time to stop using them as sigs. Some of you have two or three of them in addition to regular sigs. This is very unfair to the people who pay to host those sigs; since they pay every time someone views your posts.

8) Nudity is not allowed, all subjects must have a minimum of swimwear or non-lewd clothing. In addition, suggestive posing is not allowed.
And it's more than likely that the site you used for your Signature went down or banned your IP for using the picture and hosting it off of their server (IF that is the case).

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WRONG

Cuc hasn't got around to editting

The limit is 200kb now

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is correct, I have to rescue the old AUP off of my old drive, which was mauled by a buffer overflow virus. But the limit is now 200K

Best answers
Deverz said:
WRONG

Cuc hasn't got around to editting

The limit is 200kb now
o_O
Alright, don't bite my head of there Devy, I'll remember not to help someone next time they ask.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, Tassadar, you can help who you like *sprays Dev with pepper spray cannister*, just remember to watch out for the dog :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom