About Mr.Satans Ratz Map

Best answers
Has he completed it? Or is he still working on it? Cause im wondering if it will ever be released. Cause i cant seem to find his server up so i can dl it off there. Unless the new version is on ESF-World and im just not looking hard enough.

Best answers
several versions of that map were released

I read in this forums in some thread that he STARTED to FINISH it once and for all and make a final version

I suppose it got released or something
I dunno if the final one is on esf-world.com

it would be an extremly stupid situation if my hl would crash cause I have 1 versio of that map,
logging in to a server that has another version of that same map... different size of the file but same name

once he releases a final version I suggest him to destroy all those downloads for the
older versions so pplz wont dl them accidently and thus will confuse others with their servers if they'll use that map

Best answers
Before all you new guys get all jicky in your pants, just remember who made the map originally :p (and for those who didnt know, my room still looks that way a year after...)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You serious? You made that map ages ago. I usually rearrange it after a while. =P
Brings back memmories of [NC]. :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see what you mean^_^ =p

Best answers
But i was looking for the new one, not the old version. Im guessing Mr.Satan hasnt released it, because he hasnt replied to my pm i sent him.

Best answers
lol that console rox hehehe
though it would make me less consentrated in the game dont u think so?

anyways I really hope the one last final version of this map will come out of hiding and end this story once and for all!

edit: oh yeah I still play those maps from time to time
I think I have in my map folder about every single map that was ever released! O_O :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom