About Kaioken, i'm not saying it should be an attack

Do you like this idea?

• Yes, this is a good idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, this idea sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Today I was thinking that maybe Kaioken could be in as an attack but, then I realized it would way to cheap, but then I thought, what if Goku's turbo could be Kaioken, put it like this, instead of Goku's turbo being white as it is now, they could make it red, that way all the people who like Kaioken could just put turbo on, and pretend that they have Kaioken, and plus, Kaioken is just like a power-up, and so is turbo. His energy thing could still be white but his turbo should be red, and when your Super Saiyan 1 your turbo should be red and your energy could stay yellow, this would be unique like how in EVM, Vegeta's turbo is blue (which I hope it will be blue in 1.3). So what do you guys think about this?

Best answers
yes, this will:
make the kaioken fans happy
make his turbo unique
and its sexy :D

Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Vegeta's turbo is blue
Vegeta's aura in the cell games and later is white (it is befour this but i just got an image of vegeta landing at the cell arena the reason its blue in frieza saga is to represent he is still a bad guy.

sounds like a good idea.

But if anything make cells aura yellow even at first level, and make buu's aura pink not purple.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is going to be a charged turbo for 1.3 if im not mistaken

keep his turbo white.. but if it's charged, turn it red and call it kaioken

Best answers
What do you mean by charge, how can you charge your turbo, and your the only person so far who disagrees with this.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for one reason, turbo might be changed to a charged turbo in 1.3, so maybe if goku charges his turbo to the top his aura turns red?

thats what he was saying. To be honnest im not exactly in love with the idea, i kinda like his turbo how it is.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
if you want me to make a red kaoken sprite for turbo i'll do it...

...but why! kaoken is teh sux0r5

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because kaioken kicks any plain old turbo anytime...Besides, if you DID edit the textures of the aura model, it would also affect anyone else who has a white aura.

I wouldn't mind goku's turbo, being charged to the max, be a kaioken aura, with health slowly decreasing, much faster ki burned, traded in for great speed and strength for about 5-8 seconds. But then people will complain about how he's already too "over powered" when it's kinda hard to have him even with others when at the end of the series, he and Buu are the strongest :S

But the I heard the team isn't really leaning towards the idea of Kaioken.

Best answers
mac1029 said:
yes, this will:
make the kaioken fans happy
make his turbo unique
and its sexy :D
I say no. Looks like kaioken but it isn't kaioken. Whats the point?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If his Turbo color would be changed I would personally write a plugin which would replace it by white again. Besides, I overriden EVM's Vegeta blue aura, since it looks so freaking ***...
Just leave the way it is...

Best answers
Why do you people think that having a red aura is a bad idea, if it stays white:
1: There is no uniqueness in the game for turbo
2: Everyone else has white
3: It's boring
And DracoHeart, the point is to have some uniqueness in the game for those kind of things. And Encore SX, why do you think the blue is stupid, I hardly remeber seeing Vegeta in a white aura. Now, why I think there should be a change here is so almost every guy will be different:
Goku: Red
Gohan: White
Krillin: White
Frieza: Purple
Piccolo: Dark Purple
Trunks: White
Vegeta: Blue
Cell: Green
Buu: Pink

Best answers
DracoHeart said:
I say no. Looks like kaioken but it isn't kaioken. Whats the point?
tell me what turbo is. Here, I'll help you a boost of power that wasates energy quicker. Kaioken is just like it but more of a power up. forget the extra power and it just makes him different I saw cell in the show with a green auurora but they put that in to make him different. Its not a huge deal, just a nice touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom