About gohans pl

Best answers
Skyrider said:
Which i already told above, hehe. This is what King Kai said when Gohan used his max powers of super saiyan 1.

King Kai did said "he migh", but even though. Goku has more fighting experience as said in above replies then gohan.

No way! Kind kai didnt say that! it was or Goku or Piccolo. But Gohan was stronger.. when he charged up and even if he was in his max.. and Goku was in his max.. Gohan was still stronger then him.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Gohan Ssj said:
No way! Kind kai didnt say that! it was or Goku or Piccolo. But Gohan was stronger.. when he charged up and even if he was in his max.. and Goku was in his max.. Gohan was still stronger then him.
Fine, i'll give you proove, if you really want that.. Hear this sound file, after you heard this you can't say "No way! Kind kai didnt say that!"

http://staff.filesnetwork.com/skyrider/proove.wav

Best answers
Fine.. soo i was wrong about the kind kai part.. butt still.. as u see.. Gohan is stronger... even without his rage..!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Gohan Ssj said:
Fine.. soo i was wrong about the kind kai part.. butt still.. as u see.. Gohan is stronger... even without his rage..!
Perhaps, since King Kai did said "might", but goku would've win if he was going to fight gohan. Why? Goku atleast could've hit Cell multiple times, Gohan couldn't.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy Goku was relying on Gohans rage all along. Just folow his coments during the match and youll see.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Grega said:
Actualy Goku was relying on Gohans rage all along. Just folow his coments during the match and youll see.
Yup, i know :D But Goku was afraid gohan was going to get killed when gohan was battling cell, thats why he almost stapped in.

Best answers
what??? noo dude.. piccolo wanted to go in.. butt goku stopped him cuze he knew about his secret rage..!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I watched the episode yesterday, Goku stopped Piccolo Goku relied on Gohan, but at the end he said maybe it wont work.... Then it happened!
Like I said Goku would'v won Gohan without ssj2 or rage.
Oh yeah, aren't we kinda going off-topic?

Best answers
well kind of.. but still! listennnnn goku is ofcourse more traind then Gohan.. we all know that.. butt the fact that Gohan is much stonger.. just changes everything. think of that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay. enough of that for now, gohan will win then, cool.
Anyways if someone really likes Gohan then he'd like him the way he is, and try and find a way to be strong while actually being weak, if you know what I mean.
So the answer to the ORIGINAL suggestion is..... no, keep gohan the way he is or do what you want.

Best answers
I know this is coming out of no where but I doubt the esf team would update 1.2 like that while working on 1.3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom