About gohans pl

Best answers
In episode where goku tells gohan to go fighting Cell he says that gohan is stronger than goku in ssj form so i suggest that his pl trans would be 1.900.000 and after he transes his pl is 4.500.000, then ssj2 forms pl think of by urself.

by the way, can you make something like make that when you fight a bot or net people then you get a bit more pl than in esf 1.2? :idea:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
In episode where goku tells gohan to go fighting Cell he says that gohan is stronger than goku in ssj form so i suggest that his pl trans would be 1.900.000 and after he transes his pl is 4.500.000, then ssj2 forms pl think of by urself.

by the way, can you make something like make that when you fight a bot or net people then you get a bit more pl than in esf 1.2? :idea:
Gohan isnt stronger than Goku and your idea would make it unbalanced.

Goku only tells Gohan that he can win cause of his special ability (rage) wich also makes him transform to SSJ2.

Anyhow i give it a big :no:

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emotional instability ftw!
Goku was stronger, Gohan had a bigger potential to get stronger.

@Topic
Just no, your idea rapes the balance Gohan has. He needs the early trans because his speed isn't to good in base form, and he has no powerful attacks.

Again a big :no:

Think your ideas through, the show blinds you with its flashy.
No that doesn’t make sense

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the thing which gives gohan his strength is that he gets ssj at one million and hes already as fast as goku

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, Gohan really does need that early trans considering his speed is crap. Though it was once suggested that the required pl to trans should be put up to 1.3mil for both trunks and gohan.

If anything, a smaller tweak could be made, let's say 1.2mil or 1.1mil.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If i'm not mistaken, Gohan might actually be stronger then goku
Thats what king Kai said when Gohan was fighting Cell when he just started (So in his Super Saiyan 1 form) Besides, Gohan And trunks transformation powerlevel are unbalanced, to many people use them just because they can transform fast.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But the speed they have transformed sux aswell as the speed they have in normal form. Where is your sense of balance in speed :p

Id be for moving there transPLs to 1.5 just make them as fast as Goku and Vegeta.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well trunks should really have the better speed since he is the melee character of DBZ, but I think they should trans at 1.3. :S

@topic-no, I have to give it a :no: . Gohan should trans early, because he needs that speed and the kamehameha fast.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Grim, honestly. Thats bad, i've seen a lot of people using gohan & trunks just because they transform fast. I don't care about the speed, their transformation level is way to early.

Best answers
But gohan ''must'' be stronger than Krillin :p , becouse krill is the weakest char in dbz. And thats not fair becouse krillin is strongest by his strenght(even stronger than ssj :\ ) and his speed. And okay im agree that gohan is weaker than goku in ssj form. i think his power to trans must be 1.300.000. :]

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah but the team cant make every character like in DBZ. Then everything will be unbalanced. Im sure all the characters that need attention are getting it in 1.3 though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the trans pl does get revised, then maybe they should be given some more speed in normal form (There speed should be around 200 I'd imagine so they can just keep up with Goku & Vegeta).

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
If the trans pl does get revised, then maybe they should be given some more speed in normal form (There speed should be around 200 I'd imagine so they can just keep up with Goku & Vegeta).
What about cell though? He is faster then them all.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrider said:
Thats the rason why pros use Cell. Buu is considerd cheap so they take the second best overall-speed. And thats Cell. Honestly if you mae a clone of yourself and play ESF against him (Trunks or Gohan VS Cell). the one from you 2 using Cell would win.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrider said:
Well, given that most people asre just playying as saiyan charcters these days I guess I forgot about the others. Goku, Vegeta & Cell hardly differ in speed as it is, 216 Goku & Vegeta in normal, Cell 220 speed in normal, Gohan, Goku & Vegeta (SSJ) 280 & 2nd form Cell 290. You can see that Trunks could use some touch ups with speed in both normal & ssj & Gohan in normal.

Best answers
WOW!!! DUDE! Of course Gohan was stronger then Goku as a Super Saiyen..! At first when Goku told him to go and fight Cell... Gohan was already super ofcourse.. butt then he put up his power and became stronger then Goku as a super saiyen 1! NOT 2! and goku sad him self that he's stronger then him in a super saiyen 1! After that.. when Cell destroyd android 16.. Gohan became angry and became super saiyen 2..!but as a super saiyen 1.. he was stronger then goku!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Gohan Ssj said:
WOW!!! DUDE! Of course Gohan was stronger then Goku as a Super Saiyen..! At first when Goku told him to go and fight Cell... Gohan was already super ofcourse.. butt then he put up his power and became stronger then Goku as a super saiyen 1! NOT 2! and goku sad him self that he's stronger then him in a super saiyen 1! After that.. when Cell destroyd android 16.. Gohan became angry and became super saiyen 2..!but as a super saiyen 1.. he was stronger then goku!
Which i already told above, hehe. This is what King Kai said when Gohan used his max powers of super saiyan 1.

If i'm not mistaken, Gohan might actually be stronger then goku
King Kai did said "he migh", but even though. Goku has more fighting experience as said in above replies then gohan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, Gohan was stronger, but wasn't very skilled, I think Goku would still wip his arse if they were both ssj 1 then, Goku the BEst!!!!!!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Gohan was always stronger than goku, thanks to his *** hidden powers. But making characters strength according to the show wont work. Then everyone will just play with Goku and Buu the whole damn time... :S wait, they already do that. Well anyways, I dont like the idea and I dont think they're transes should change either (regardless of what I said earlyer). They should get a speed boost and thats it.

Thats just my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play Goku because I like him, not because he is one of the or even the strongest player(Buu might be), and I hate it when everybody is Buu or Goku, so before you play, check all the caracters, then decide.

Oh I also agree with Grimy, no no and no.

Leave the car.s alone, if you don't like someone like that then don't play them, or figure out how to use his abilities and get all his strong and weak points and figure out how to stop them.
That's what I did with piccolo, he might be weak, but if you use him in a certain way he can be EXTREMELY lethal, same goes for Gohan, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom