About Force Pit

Best answers
gr00vy said:
the force pit will get beta 1.3 before everyone else as well.
W00TT!!! w000TT!! DAMNIT I GOTTA GET THERE!!!!!! ;D aarrggghhhfffffff... *goes crazy and goes running to tehh wildness ;)*

Team said:
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 120 seconds.
that's just evil u know :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well jesus. I didn't know we could donate $5 to get into Force pit. I would have done that LONG ago.

Well I have no money right now. I need to deposit some. I have $55 left on my eCash gamestop card (what they use to pay employees [yes I worked at a gamestop before]) and I'll be getting $442 weekly due to my job.....so....it'll be tight, but I think I'll just BARELY be able to afford force pit access :laff:

I'm sure some of you guys will be happy to see me there. :]

Especially groovy. He wants me. Hi groovy, baby!!!!

Groovy: Who the hell is that guy...?

o_o

Best answers
id pay but no credit card ... only cash :(

Best answers
Wow i forgot about the donating part -_- Well i'll be donating soon..Meh..Dont forget that sending the money through mail is alittle risky to. Since it might get lost or some guy might steal it >_>

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
paypal is pretty secure as far as i know. using it since a while already and never had problems with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
paypal is pretty secure as far as i know. using it since a while already and never had problems with it.
I concur. I never make any transactions online unless its using paypal.

Best answers
:cry: i have no money :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
but maybe i can get my parents to donate for me O.O

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the force pit, most of what we see goes to the main page.... about a week later. I'm estimating, but that seems to be it.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
In the force pit, most of what we see goes to the main page.... about a week later. I'm estimating, but that seems to be it.
grOOvy said:
Also, one correction to someone's post above - not only do the force pit members get media and content BEFORE everyone else, they also get a lot of exclusive content which the general public never sees as a 'thank you' for donating to our servers.
Though there is stuff that does reach the main page, some of it simply stays put in the Pit. Current Force Pit members will notice a few things that haven't been mentioned, yet, on the main page.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And what are these new things ? :p

---
I really would like to give 5 $ but i dont wanna create an Paypal Account only for that one time.
Isnt there an other paying solution ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
Though there is stuff that does reach the main page, some of it simply stays put in the Pit. Current Force Pit members will notice a few things that haven't been mentioned, yet, on the main page.
And barely anything goes into the force pit as well. It always seems kinda dead. Oh and update the people who've donated. That sticky is really old and it has like 15 people on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom