about eea

Best answers
i wouldnt post this but the topic the says dont post eea doesnt tell me where i should go to talk about eea so can someone tell me

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj4gokou said:
i wouldnt post this but the topic the says dont post eea doesnt tell me where i should go to talk about eea so can someone tell me
EEA is dead but you would post it in the Misc. forum like you did right now. As long as it is not about how to play the game, where to download it or how to do this and that in the game then you can post whatever you want about EEA.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i wouldnt use the word dead, the phrase "betrayed and left for dead" fits the eea situation much much better, >_>

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EEA was the best mod for esf ever! Why did it have to die ? POR QUE?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!

I liked how they did things. It just worked out well.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good to know there were fans of eea, we put gameplay and balance ahead of eye candy.

and because of such alot of people chose evm cuz of the fancy screenshots >_>. but im glad to say that eea made thier own models as opposed to ripping them, (they had a team of modellers back then who ripped constantly, as a matter of fact i think one of them is perm banned for repeatedly ripping and posting the stuff here)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
good to know there were fans of eea, we put gameplay and balance ahead of eye candy.
Which is exactly why I loved EEA. Still do. If they started the mod back up for 1.2.3 I'd dl it in a heart beat. They were excellent modellers might I add. Like that Krillin model they did. Wow it was good. I loved the turbo charge. It was just over all better. EVM imho....sucks. Unbalanced, eye candy, pos. It's full of bugs, and anyone just joining the server might as well just leave.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd never taken the oppertunity to try EEA. What kinds of things did it add?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea, there was a link for EEA here in forums... I would like to try it since I heard good about it bout couldn't dl nor EEA or EVm since mine connection was overloaded with something... lol...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EEA added a full set of trans (like 1.3) for ESF 1.1 and you could actually power up (increase PL) rather than just refill ki.

It > 1.1 and 1.2, unfortunatley when I installed 1.2 I lost EEA and the installer had vanished =(

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pics wouldnt do you much good, like we said we focused more on keeping the gameplay intact. visual wise you would be just as well looking at your current installation of esf, (unless you have evm installed with all the flashy sfx)

the mod died in the 1.1-1.2 transition, you wouldnt be able to find a working version of it anymore

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy you were on the team, do you have a working installer any more?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope, and if i remember correctly it was never updated to work with 1.2 so it wouldnt really matter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it would probably be cool to give EEA a shot, for nostalgia's sake. It's not that much trouble to install 1.1. :3

But, of course, first we'd need a working installer..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There's a link somewhere here...
I'm sure its much fun with 1.1 and his basic melee system which actually rocked ^^

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ohnoes, look what TwisteR has.
click (note: Its not meant to work with 1.2.x, so dont come here asking why it wont for for the most recent ESF version)
Yeah, EEA was cool when it released. Me and like 4 other people played on your servers with it all the time.

Those were the days...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
+downloads+

Thanks, Twisteh.

Is there a manual for EEA, or other info I need?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope no manual, it doesnt have a bunch of crazy things like some of the other addons. Its actually pretty similiar to what 1.3 would have been like. (from their view back then)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Twister, you are the ****ing man. I havent played EEA in a long ass time, and now you've given me a reason to play 1.1 again. I love you. That will be all.

<3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kay, so what exactly does EEA add? New characters, transes, moves? I wish to know, so that I can see everything the addon has to offer: so that I'll know I didn't miss anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom