about eea

Best answers
HELP ME!!! a great tradaty has befallen upon me!! i had eea installed....and for some reason dbs wouldnt show up on any maps so i look for bots for help...then i couldnt remember how to get bots AND eea working so i uninstalled eea...then a friend told me how (he for some reason still hasnt updated to 1.2...for all i know he doesnt even know 1.2 exists) so i redownload the installer from here (i love u twister :cool: ) but the installer wont start up now...PLEASE HELP ME i want to play eea now and it wont work ;( ;( ;( ;( any help would be great

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just played a few rounds of 1.1 against bots.

Good times.. though my aim is still way off.

1.2 dulled my senses. @_@ I used to be able to hit almost every time in 1.1.

Best answers
nuttzy said:
its not much different from the regular 1.1 besides the transformations, our main emphasis was on balancing out the characters and pl levels,
unless of course that one has newer stuff in it. i always used an outdated inteam so i could edit my pl ^^
So you were in the team for EEA? Can you guys convert it to 1.2 as well?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team stopped working on it a long long time ago. It would be pointless to do something like that when 1.3 is copming up.

Best answers
so u guys just ignore my post????? please help me cause eea rules and i would really like to play it

Best answers
Maybe it doesnt work with CS and I'm sure that no one knew the answer to your post you cant expect an answer right away. I dont even have my HL installed and EEA still installed so i dont know what the problem is with yours.

Best answers
Oh you said dbs i forgot what you said and thought it was CSS sorry. So does dbs mean "dragonballs" or Dragon ball source? ive heard of that somewhere dont know where. If it was dragonballs the mode is experimental and only works on ESF_riverside and other maps people made but riverside is the only one the team made for dragonballs so far for 1.2.3 were the dragon balls in 1.1?? Can you be more specific i dont know what your talking about.

Best answers
im trying to get my eea installer to work first, and until i can get it to work...ill be playing in esfb 1.2.3 but when i do get my eea installer to work im going to be playing in esfb1.1 (this is where the dragonballs wouldnt show up)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah, HOWers, thats a term you don't hear anymore. I don't like 1.1 without free swooping ;_;

As for PL, the glorious thing about 1.1 was the fact that there were dragonballs in pretty much every map so you could wish your way from short gold hair to longer gold hair if you wanted.

And as much as I love EEA I have to say it, SSJ2 Gohan's hairline o_O

Best answers
I noticed the hair line too. It's because they shadowed it too much on the skin. Or thats what it looks like on the skin in HL model veiwer. The models were awesoem though.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao...I think they just added ssj hair to a really bad mystic gohan XD. You can even see the black sideburns.

Yeah, free swooping is probably the only thing I reallyl ike about 1.2. Its a little slow to react, but its better than locking on, turning around and losing the lockon, and then having to lockon again =/.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The SSJ1 hair isn't like that but Mystic is, I can only assume SSJ2 was an edit of Mystic and they forgot to reskin the face too.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And therein lies the beauty of 1.1 models. Pretty much every model was an edit of another model. But there were hundreds of them O_O.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
The SSJ1 hair isn't like that but Mystic is, I can only assume SSJ2 was an edit of Mystic and they forgot to reskin the face too.
I think you are right. I also noticed a floating hair on all gohans. The models were good anyways though. THe arm looks flimsy too but still like i said they were good models. by flimsy i mean it looks like there isnt a bone there.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it was released with the wrong Gohan, so the necessary changes that were made on the model didnt get included for the release.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good times, had great fun working on it and i still wish we did, just one day it vanishes, i'd have loved to slap some of my new creativity on it though ;_;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A 1.2 conversion would be great, any chances of getting the old team together, have the models rigged with the new skeletons and it getting released? I mean BTL is doing everything EEA is, but obviously EEA is much farther along.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
A 1.2 conversion would be great, any chances of getting the old team together, have the models rigged with the new skeletons and it getting released? I mean BTL is doing everything EEA is, but obviously EEA is much farther along.
I always figured that much of the EEA team moved on - it might be fairly difficult to get them all back together (especially Zack - didn't he disappear from the face of the planet?). grOOvy has moved on, as well (as far as I know). Other than Nutz and Muffin, I can't really remember the rest of the team, save for the testers I worked with. Either way, I liked EEA for what it was on 1.1, personally. Besides, 1.2 has its fair share of addons, already.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And all the addons that have been released pretty much blow =/.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom