about eea

Best answers
TwisteR said:
Ohnoes, look what TwisteR has.
click (note: Its not meant to work with 1.2.x, so dont come here asking why it wont for for the most recent ESF version)
Yeah, EEA was cool when it released. Me and like 4 other people played on your servers with it all the time.

Those were the days...
*dl's even though ESF isnt installed or HL* *puts on disk just to make sure it doesnt get screwed over like before* <3 Twister.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Kay, so what exactly does EEA add? New characters, transes, moves? I wish to know, so that I can see everything the addon has to offer: so that I'll know I didn't miss anything.
New trans', an actual power-up system, super speed fighting (thanks to 1.1), and thats about it I guess. Unless you liked 1.1, I dont think you'd be able to appreciate this mod.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its pretty much just a transformation add on, with a couple other features. (I dont remember everything)
Like when someone is transforming, and youre close to them,m you will get knocked back.
The turbo is chargable, similiar to the 1.3 turbo will be like, and thats pretty much it. Like I said I dont remember, but it only made one big release, so alot of the stuff that the team wanted to do with it didnt happen. I still liked it none the less.
Zeonix said:
super speed fighting
Lol yeah when youre ssj3 Goku and fighting someone who is mystic Gohan, it gets pretty wild. Crazy fast. =p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crazy hitback distances + no tele delay = wild combos.

If it werent for the lock-on, I dont think anyone would ever hit each other after they ascended past ssj ^_^.

Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
downloading now on dial up :(.
Oh noes! I hate dial up. I dont have ESF or even HL installed so I cant install EEA yet but i was wondering if they had Custom sprites or just the normal ones? I mean did they redo all sprites like they did models? I somehow got EEA to install and took a look at the models in model viewer and they rock!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG Twister I love you, time to reinstall 1.1 for some sweet sweet EEA action =D

EDIT: Is it possible to have both 1.1 (EEA) and 1.2 (BTL) installed at the same time?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
OMG Twister I love you, time to reinstall 1.1 for some sweet sweet EEA action =D

EDIT: Is it possible to have both 1.1 (EEA) and 1.2 (BTL) installed at the same time?
I would imagine that would require two separate copies of ESF installed, contained in separate folders with different names. I often have 2 copies of ESF installed like that (1 is the public release, the other is for testing). It may take up more space, but it's the only approach I can think of that would get the result you want.

Ah, EEA. I remember that - I was never good at 1.1, but I had a lot of fun testing for EEA =]

I wouldn't mind taking on a few people, for nostalgia, in a round...provided said people go easy on me ;)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
I would imagine that would require two separate copies of ESF installed, contained in separate folders with different names.
If for some reason you dont have two directories (which I would imagine you would, since its two different versions) you can change the gamedll to which ever addon you want to run. I used to switch back and foruth between EEA and regular ESF by changing the gamedll in the liblist.gam (opens with notepad)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yaaay ^^ I just tested it with some crazy 1.1 lovers ^^
Maaan, this thing is better then mine new melee system and whole ESF 1.2.x with all its addons together ><

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Fully turbo charged SSJ3, running from one end of the map to the other in 8 seconds :D

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:

Yes. But you'd need need to have a seperate folder for ESF 1.1. And Rename Earth Special Forces 1.2 or something to another name in Liblist so you can tell which is 1.1 and 1.2

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MP. You will forever be in my heart.

*downloads eea and 1.1*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man I wish I had EEA, that must of been the sh!t.
I hope 1.3 will be as good as EEA or better(Even though I don't know how EEA was but it sounds and looks excellent!).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
MP. You will forever be in my heart.

*downloads eea and 1.1*
NO! YOU LOVE TWISTER!

And so do I.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Man I wish I had EEA, that must of been the sh!t.
I hope 1.3 will be as good as EEA or better(Even though I don't know how EEA was but it sounds and looks excellent!).
Dude, check this thread, there's a download link in here somewhere.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not much different from the regular 1.1 besides the transformations, our main emphasis was on balancing out the characters and pl levels,
unless of course that one has newer stuff in it. i always used an outdated inteam so i could edit my pl ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nuttzy is a cheater...making everyone do it the old-fashioned way.

Everyone, I beseech you! Download 1.1, and EEA! Together, we can have smooth gameplay and relearn how to avoid HOWs by perfecting our sidehit techniques!

JOIN US!
ZEO WANTS YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom