about animating.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure a mod will close this pretty quickly but i need to know and the stickys dont tell me. it says on the polycount site, that half life can support character studio biped skeletal structures. can esf also support this, or do i need to make an IK chain?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm that not the prob.
actually if i remember roght there was a biped plugin for milkshape didn´t fin it till now.
well the most easiest thing is to use bipt you creat a biped structure in max and export it to a smd format well you need to do all anims yourself though that´s all i got till now

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool. i think ill need help with the animations...i was gonna do them all custom anyway, but still....ill get right on the biped, i have an smd exporter for max 5 now too...so it should be ok right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah if you export it as skeletal mesh you´l get it as bones but well remember you need to da ALL anims yourself then and you need to make a complete new qc file and stuff like this i would rather start training animating in ms

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont have/want ms...any other suggestions? also, how many anims are there for 1.1?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if i´m right there are 90 anims .
i dunno how the esf animator animate the models but thats all i can think for now sorry that i couldn´t help you more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom