about advanced melee system

Best answers
will beta 2 have this advanced melee system u guys have been talking about or will there be a patch to introduce it b4 beta 2 comes out. and that clip of gohan fighting in the dev journals, is that a clip of the advanced melee system ?

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that clip is me making a long animation of gohan fighting air...
but the advanced melee system will be different than it is now.. a little more challenging to use

Best answers
that god

because, this meele is very simple to use. as most aussies i have played with will know im very hard to beat with meele.

i want a little challenge

Best answers
i just want something more than swooping and blocking :O. yer the swooping is good. but in the show what normally happens is. 2 swoop at eachother both block eachothers shots or both get his then they start a melee strugle or something when they both start punching, kicking and blocking really fast. really good example of this for the esf team is goten vs trunks in the martial arts tournament. make the melee strugles like the ones in that fight if yous will make melee strugles :O

Best answers
yup i agree.. even with the 0 ping bug ...swoop and block has no lick wining agenst the admin. but heh ... jest practice before the next patch ..:fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom