Ability to choose

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I think you should add to Vegeta the ability to chose to become Majin or not when you hit the button to ascend to ssj2 and if you choose to become a Majin, when he dies and respawns the game will ask you if you want to remain Majin or not. Also I saw one day that one of you guys wrote that ESF isn't DBz and you also told me in a old thread that you won't add GT transformations. Well since SSJ3 isn't a GT transformation and ESF isn't DBz then maybe you could add a SSJ3 transformation to Vegeta with Final Shine as his new attack? :D

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Also I saw one day that one of you guys wrote that ESF isn't DBz and you also told me in a old thread that you won't add GT transformations. Well since SSJ3 isn't a GT transformation and ESF isn't DBz then maybe you could add a SSJ3 transformation to Vegeta with Final Shine as his new attack? :D
ESF is BASED on DBZ...
so no GT content
no AF content
and no SSJ3 Vegeta

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ3 may not be GT, but Vegeta going SSJ3 is certainly GT

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never watched GT. All that I know is that he's never gone SSJ3 in Z.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Vegeta never does go SSJ3 in neither GT nor Z it's fan art, However he uses a machine created by Bulma in GT to transfrom to SSJ4 :S Well in my opinion GT should never have been made <.<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta never went SSJ3. Nor will he ever on Normal ESF. Now if you want to mod this **** out of it and make ESF in Free realms then have fun.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is based on canon DBZ. SSJ3 Vegeta wouldn't be canon.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It means its going by Storyline DBZ.

Also we have the ability to choose.
Like the game how it is or dont.
We can also choose Goku, Vegeta, Cell, Trunks, even Android 18. Hell 5 Characters in 1. The whole damn Ginyu force is playable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom