abaut esfstuff.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Force Pit Member
Best answers
the site doesnt work did they switch adress or closed if it switced adress pls give me the new one
p.s :i am not sure if this topic belong here i thunk it does becuse the site have models in it
pls answer asap

Best answers
I have never heard of this "esfstuff.com" but this place herehas a lot of models and sounds and basically everything you should ever want... maybe.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yeah i know this site but i also need the esfstuff adress

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm guessing it exploded. That was quite awhile ago, I haven't heard anything about their site for a long time. o_O

Force Pit Member
Best answers
DragonDude said:
I'm guessing it exploded. That was quite awhile ago, I haven't heard anything about their site for a long time. o_O
its gone too bad well i heard they made a model pack if anyone have it pls upload it and/or give me other model that were on there site and arent on esf-world

Best answers
Well red saiyan has some models and stuff too. *edit* I think red saiyan may be down or has been down for quite some time...I couldnt seem to get it to work just now.

Best answers
Alright. I'm looking for some...
Four models made for ESF here - click
Theyre pretty old so they might be for an old version... I'm using Google to look though.... :p
more oldies

Retired
Best answers
first ,
esfstuff==redsaiyan.org = dead
second the files which u find on hl2files are the same files as on esf-world cos i added them a while ago :)

Best answers
First of all: Thanx alot max for helping out :) this is the first time in months that i lookhere again :)

about esfstuff.. i just quit with it about a week before i re-opened redsaiyan but since the beginning of this year i lost all interest in esf... not that the game is bad.. no it`s good and nice but i just do other things now :) esf is the past for me. those sites (redsaiyan and esfstuff) won`t be revived by me but if anyone else is willing to give it a restart :) your welcome to do it i won`t stop you and i WON`T pay!!!!

it is possible that i come back with a verry big site with files on it :) but that won`t be esf only esf will be just a part than.. see it as a second filefront.. i had that idea a few months ago and i still would like to give it a try but not at this moment/year :) just go to the site of my big friend (MAX) www.esf-world.com

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf-world is by far the very best esf-fan resource on the web. if you cant find it there, then theres not much chance of finding it at all.

-closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom