Abandoned Project ?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers

It's made out of cheese. And it has wheels. Cheese wheels.

You owe me something.

Red Saiyan Mod
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Can no longer pay for FP access. Which means it's impossible for me to gain it, as that would be the only thing I could do.

Even though I bribed Grega with free games...:p
Guess your gonna hafta sleep with phil, but I warn you, phil is very aggressive.
He likes to be the one in charge.

Best answers
Really? 10+ yrs shock horror

Whoopdee doo, to all those complaining about how its been in development for 10+yrs look at Duke Nukem Forever thats been in production for 12 years!! a full game with a full team of over 200 staff working on it took 12 years so dont go complaining about a Mod that people work on in their spare time! ;(
To the Creators You GUYS RULLEEEE!!!!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
โšกSลซpฤ Regula-jin
Best answers
It did not make movies long ago esf; /

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
get on our steam chat channel and you'll see A LOT more of awesome stuff there. Been revealing stuff left and right there XD

Now with Kung-Fu action!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
get on our steam chat channel and you'll see A LOT more of awesome stuff there. Been revealing stuff left and right there XD
Who knows which dances you'll see animated! There's also the odd games of Kannonball we play there!

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Fox News reported that Obama killed ESF along with Bin Laden. Tragic.

Best answers
Just curious, if it's the animations which are taking the longest, then is the team currently looking for animators? I'm currently in college for digital animation, and have been looking for some extra-curricular animation work.

Also, long time lurker/ESF player. Just never registered on the forums.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
ESF isn't abandoned, and yes you can apply as a animator, just show the team some of your work.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Just curious, if it's the animations which are taking the longest, then is the team currently looking for animators? I'm currently in college for digital animation, and have been looking for some extra-curricular animation work.

Also, long time lurker/ESF player. Just never registered on the forums.
Well if you want to apply for animations then why not contact DT directly and show him some of your stuff.

Just drop him a PM with some samples of your work -> http://forum.esforces.com/members/515-DarktoothDKD

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
hey esf team! dont listen to these guys who can't wait, take your time and do your best! you are awesome.

Best answers
hey esf team! dont listen to these guys who can't wait, take your time and do your best! you are awesome.
Agreed, I've played ESF since 1.1, long history me and ESF had. Good luck @ 1.3 ESF team =).

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
this is a trick to get people to idle in the channel. Nothing really happens in there except for making fun of damaera. But if that's revealing stuff then ok.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
this is a trick to get people to idle in the channel. Nothing really happens in there except for making fun of damaera. But if that's revealing stuff then ok.
Oh... I see you has missed all the smexy pics Dalte and DT put forth. hurr durr?

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom