Abandoned Project ?

Best answers
Hello ,
ESF Final is it an abandoned mod because it's been 4 years (since the first open beta) that mod is in development :confused:
Thank's for answer .

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If you read any of the FAQs, you'd know that ESF is still in production. Hell, there's a whole News section where you can see the recent videos of progress being made.

It'll be done when it's done.

Best answers
Yes but 4 years of development (for the moment and ESF is not done) this is starting to make long :\

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh, it's been longer than 4 years, buddy.

You have poor patience. Good mods take a long time. They're doing amazing things with such an old Engine.

Also, I've heard it's mostly the animations that are taking a great deal of time at this point...cause they are going like 500-700 animations for each character, and each of their forums...so it's a lengthy process. One of the team members did tell me they would *like* to get it out this year, but hey, who knows?

Also, all the videos and pictures should clearly indicate it is nowhere near dead.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Animation count is round 2000 per character. Every form has animated clothes, face and so on. But there is other stuff thats being made and is taking longer than animations XD

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it's possible for this mod to actually die. People have tried and it still stands.

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
This mod will stick around for a long long time, that's for sure.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
its already been 10+ years :eek:

ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
What's about such characters (and animations) as Cell, Piccolo, Android 16, 17 & 18? Are they near completion?
Thats 10000+ animations... lets say they are all in progress. Takes time.
But like Grega said there are other things what might take a lot more time. But can assure you if thats finished you will see in the mirror that you need to have arround so you can see your own twinkel in your eyes.

10+ years is esf going and will not die untill its finished on its last release.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats 10000+ animations... lets say they are all in progress. Takes time.
But like Grega said there are other things what might take a lot more time. But can assure you if thats finished you will see in the mirror that you need to have arround so you can see your own twinkel in your eyes.

10+ years is esf going and will not die untill its finished on its last release.
Many animations can be reused though.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
"Hey guys, even though I know the website says they're still working on it, I'm not sure if the mod is still in production. I KNOW I'LL MAKE A POST ON THE FORUM ASKING ABOUT THE STATUS OF THE MOD, NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT BEFORE LOL"

get off my internet.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I've made 4 inteam videos in the last week. Sure, only the forcepit saw 3 of them since Uncle Karrde is so nice, but thats beside the point.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I've made 4 inteam videos in the last week. Sure, only the forcepit saw 3 of them since Uncle Karrde is so nice, but thats beside the point.
Dammit, someone give me FP access. :(

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Can no longer pay for FP access. Which means it's impossible for me to gain it, as that would be the only thing I could do.

Even though I bribed Grega with free games...:p

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Can no longer pay for FP access. Which means it's impossible for me to gain it, as that would be the only thing I could do.

Even though I bribed Grega with free games...:p
You got the same thing back XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom