A Wish for the DragonBalls

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wish Ideas for the Dragonballs

Ok, when someone collects the dragonballs and wishes, I think a good idea would for each time, have something really awesome be random. So lets say a person wishes, and then another person wishes, and new wish will be on the list each time. How about some super power, like super speed, with an extremely bright white aura so people know that you have that power. Or, super strength, and you have a super bright red or orange/yellow aura, and your beams are huge (and you have these powers until you die or for a short period of time). Or, How about invisibilty for a short time. Have a wish where you have huge defense and you're hard to take down, and you have a bright purple aura to show that, Add maybe a wish that lets you have unlimited Ki, with a cool glowing soft blue aura. See, you have different aura's to show what wish you recieved. Idk, I thought this would be sweet to have, to add more awesomeness to the game.

Maybe a wish where you have a hidden attack for that character (maybe like frieza's death wave or Gohan's Father/Son Kamehameha with a huge bright beam) that nobody else gets, or you get hidden combo's.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nobody even collects db's. They just fight fair 'n square.
I don't like the idea. These three current wishes are perfectly enough for me.

Best answers
yes same to me :p and besides. every1 will just look and see "ohh there is some buu l4m3r! lets go and take him out", with that purple aura

Best answers
I don't really like the Dragon balls but this idea seems ok

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nobody even collects db's. They just fight fair 'n square.
That's pointless, you can't win the rounds (CTDB) without wishing, fighting does nothing but help you get the balls. That's why I always wish for Friendship, so you get 2 Wish Points instead of one.

Dan, I like your ideas. You should get them for a specific timelimit, seeing as you get Immortality under such conditions, whereas PL stays with you forever, even in death.

Best answers
Anybody who played esf for a while knows that ctdb is boring anyway, why do you think you see so few server with them? (apart from the average ESFn00b starter servers)

This might spice things up a bit, even tho esf is still about fighting and now about wishing itself, but since these affect the fighting much more it might have some potential.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like his ideea about the wish it's cool and greate but I dont know aboute the hiden attack anyway the ideea is nice i don't colect the dragon ball's I whait for a suker to do my dirty work and thean i make my wish for strenght :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe the special attack could be the Superbot Laser :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
LOL! XD
That's too dirty XD
LOL! Stay on Topic! XD

I really would like this to be in, considering 3 wishes become quite boring after a while. I would wish alot more, but It just seems lame.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I stick with Encore. Noone plays CTDB anyhow so why bother. Now if they made it 100% working and loose the experimental state this idea sould wait :p

Best answers
Sounds like a good idea to me. But also if you over use the dragonballs i think that omega shenron should come out and kick your ass that would be awesome. Then when he kills you he say "haha you just got p0wn3d by a n00b w0000t"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i made db suggestions a while back for useful team ideas like the power wish possiblt being a team split (1million pl devided between each team player) and a few others but i can't remember

i guess this adds more reason to "collect" the Dragonballs as it will justify strength and effort (after all in the time i haved played on servers running ctbd it's an effort or a struggle to get them , since people always steal them :eek:)

Best answers
How about these wishes?

1- PL (default)
2- Invincible (default)
3- Invisible (default right?)
4- Attacks (optional)
5- A bag of Senzubeans (optional)
6- Team Revival (optional?)
7- Team Restoration (optional)

1-2 are default right? Nothing to add.

3- being inVISIBLE for 60 seconds attacks betray your position though..invisible from scouter aswell.

4- Let's say you are Gohan (normal) and want the kamehameha but are way below to transform yet. This way you can unlock Kamehameha. (Perm. or for 1-5 lives)

5- Speaks for itself i guess a bag (5-10 Senzubeans)

6- Removes & Reduces the dead teamplayers & revives them. Their deaths are reduced to 0 like they never died.

7- Heals ALL teamplayers & grants all teamplayers full power (full energy & hp)

;)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Number 5 would never work that way.

Since max number of beans you can have is 5 XD

Anyhow sounds OK exept for number 4. Goku with Candybeam aneyone ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's a creative idea, and I think it might make CTDB Mode more popular. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom