A weird suggestion...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OK....in the 1.2 melee system you have to press your directional buttons in order to put combinations in. Would it be possible to add the telport to the combination?
Lets say 2 people engage in a melee battle, the attacker is pressing 'up' 'left' 'down' 'teleport' then 'right', and you will see the attacker punch, punch, kick, then teleport (to the side or behind them or whatever), and end it with a power hit.

would that work or is that too hard to code? Critz plz.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been suggested, I think it's a good idea. I have no idea if it's possible (of course it is, we have PcJoe and Harsens :) ), or if the team wants to do it in the first place.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i suggested it the first time, but Nterepsaid it would be to hard for the players to dodge, or sumthing like that, but i think it would be cool, and maybe when u press a button that u would fire one single KI blast (like renzuko) when in a combo fight and that u cna also hold the button to fire a more powerfull ki blast, its practicly the same as a puch or kick but more of an eye candy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont see how it would be hard to dodge, instead of pressing the corresponding arrow key to block it, you just press teleport after your atacker does. Since it does look like DDR style system, wouldn't be any harder than the rest of the moves. I just don't know how hard it would be to code into the game.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sorry if it was suggested before. But if there were to implement it in the game theres gotta be like a 60% chance to successfully dodge the attack so that people wont abuse it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom