a weird dream

Best answers
i had a dream a few nights ago that I had sisures on command and I was laying in bed and every time I did it a bunch of hands would grab me and pull me up then hold me down on the bed. I bit one of the hands then it started tickling my feet. Then I woke up and thought it was real. I had another dream I was looking inside a mirror and I could control the size of the colored part of my eye like make it super small or almost as big as my whole eye. I thought that one was real too. It was only when I realized later that those things are impossible ;)

WHAT DID YOU DREAM ABOUT?

Best answers
I don't dream like that, cus I don't take drugs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you always dream but the better you sleep the worse you remember them :p.

Best answers
Sounds like something straight out of Hellraiser before the hands pull you into the bed and you see nothing but gouching blood shooting from the bed... everywhere....

But yeah, wierd dream.

Best answers
I used to have a recurring dream when i was little that king kong would come out of the woods in my side yard...so to protect myself id run in my house and hide behind the screen door...

Lately my nightmares consist of guys stealing my gf...i know im pathetic

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I used to have dreams about King Kong too.
Except he chased me around the town :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sometimes have deja-vu dreams :p

Last year, me and some friends wanted to have a LAN at one of their places, and there also was this bigger LAN hosted by a 'crew'. Then, some night, I dreamt that I was chatting with one of my friends who was also going to our friend's LAN. I saw that we typed that we were going to the bigger LAN instead, because our friend couldn't host anymore. Still dreaming, I saw the site of the crew that hosted that LAN...
I woke up and thought "dang, that was one of them realistic ones again" and that it might have been what was going to be a deja-vu. I tried to remember as much of the dream as I could, with one little detail: on the site, I saw that at the moment that we were chatting, there were still 15 places available at the LAN.

Weeks/months go by and I'm chatting with the same friend as in the dream. He tells me that the other guy couldn't host a LAN anymore (ring a bell? :) ). So I went to the site of the LAN crew and saw that there were still (GASP) 15 places left.

Normally I don't remember the deja-vu type dreams until the moment I see it happening again, but this time I could :p

So I guess it was kinda predicting the future o_o

Best answers
My weirdest dream was when I drempt I fell asleep...:scared:

Best answers
I beg to differ, you may not smoketh thy pot in thy dream's, but smoketh you shall while your awake. o_O

Best answers
A while back I had a dream which consisted of elements from DBGT and Kill Bill, with a dash of Funimation.

I don't remember it all, but one thing was that I was watching TV and saw Goten (from GT) getting his arm ripped off. Instead of blood, water came gushing out Kill Bill style. I then commented that it was censored by FUNI to look like water instead of blood.

Weird....

Best answers
those r weird dreams? o_O
i dremt i had a sword with a hily shaped like a tennis racket >_<
so i was swining it around and hear a large explosion outside
i go out and find the city is chaos red skies blah blah blah and aliens came
so ikilled some with my sword managing to kill them off till i got to my bf house and the sword broke :O
so then me and him got big ass mini guns and walked out of his house
then it became all quake 3 style with worst grapics ever >_<
then we were shooting the aliens then i had to reload
the reload animation was horrible =\
just like put the gun down and come up with ammo
then i shot some more then woke up to find my mumma cooked steak fr breakfast =]

Best answers
Wow... so that's what modellers dream of. You learn something new every day.

Best answers
Steak for breakfast!? :shocked: Wow you must have been dreaming! o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so ikilled some with my sword managing to kill them off till i got to my bf house and the sword broke :O
humpie are u a boy or girl? if boy, then are you ghey?

i had a dream that i was flying on a nimbus cloud *i was about 11 so give me a break*.

I also had dream that i was in a big war with swords and all, and i woke up as soon as i got stabbed.

My scariest dream was when i had a dream that i got shot and i couldnt move my body. It felt like i had no feeling in my bones as if i was parylized entirely. I tried to wake up but i couldnt.

Hm.. u know dreams bring out ur inner most thoughts right? Hehe *thinks of hally berry before going to bed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom