A way to cut down spamming

Best answers
Ok now ive heard talk of a stamina system though im not quite sure if its basically gonna do the same thing im about to say or not but here goes.

Now ive read that there will be no desperation attacks added to ESF etc,etc but in a sense arent all the big attacks in the game now kinda a form of desperation attack? I mean most of the big attacks like Kamehameha, Death Ball, Final Flash etc, were used as a last resort. Also in transformed states these attacks are instant kills.

Most people just keep shooting these attacks over and over to get their kill count up and im just wondering like shouldnt there be a limit to how many a person can shoot in a certain amount of time. Like i dont know make it so that a person can only shoot a big attack like this like once every 2 minutes or so. Maybe make a cooldown timer to how often these attacks can be used.

I mean in the show ive never seen Frieza fire 5 Deathballs in a row or see Vegeta fire off Big Bangs reapeatedly. Its just not true to the show so there should be like a cool down timer or somthing to really limit how many map nukers one can shoot.

Like i said i dont know if stamina is going to affect this at all but its just a thought.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I dont like it, the timer idea. Spamming may be restricted but i like the fact that they can use their attacks repeatedly. Those final desperation attacks in the show are different from in esf, any of them would instantly wipe out the entire map, thats why they were exhausted afterwards.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
keep in mind this is a game, putting a timer on energy attacks is lame. I feel restrictions like that hold back a player. They are making melee much more useful in 1.3. That in itself will decrease spamming.

nge

Best answers
Stamina should reduce this greatly, if I've got any idea on how it might work.

We can hope.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't like this, because you don't always charge those attacks fully, like say now a n00b swoops at you, you can quickly charge a attack(eg. gallick gun, kamehameha) and blast them at minumum charge just to get them off yor a$$.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hrmmm.. What if the team made strong beams like this...

In order to use a strong beam(anything stronger then a generic beam) you'de have to fight first to fill up a power beam meter. Then once the meter is filled you're able to use 1 of your strong beams..

Then the team could convert back to 1.1's lock on system for the strong beams only.

And for the weaker beams the aiming system would be like 1.2.3

This idea reduces spam right?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If stamina gets in, it will exhaust you for X amount of time after firing a beam, where X is directly proportional to the amount of time you spent charging that beam. I wont go into what exhaustion is, don't ask. Nothing is set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom