A Very Guild Wars Halloween

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After a long hiadas from Guild Wars, I decided to pop back into the game and found that they had begun a Halloween event to the game! It was/is very entertaining and quite interesting and fun to experience.

There are so many wacky things going on in the major towns. Many townsfolk have been transformed into a random enemy creature and will have a small story to tell. Also, you can trade items in for any of the following items:

Witch's Brew (Totally Trip-tacular :p -- Use in large amounts)
Squash ______ (Forgot the full name -- Creates an illusion of a pumpkin around your head -- NOT THE SAME AS THE PUMPIN CROWN)
Absinth (It'll Getcha Drunk! - Use in large amounts)
Ghost-In-A-Box (Use it an a ghost pops out and scares people)

Also, every once in a while the Mad King will visit Lion's Arch and will plays games with you. However, it is mainly you doing whatever he says or he kills you (but revives you within 30 seconds). You collect rewards from him if you do the things he says and just for sticking around the entire time you get a personalized pumpkin crown.

D. Forge - Sky
D. Forge - Sky (Scareh!)
L. Arch - Mad King (Jodie Foster Call-out :p)
G. Hall - Trippin' on Witch's Brew
L. Arch - Mad King Guard (Candeh Corn Ally :D)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, I love it when mmorpgs provide content like this. In City of Hereos, these is a halloween loking villain (not because of the season), and I thought I'd leave them alone since they were trick or treating, but some people are just cruel!

Best answers
A freind told me about this yesterday, i havent had chance to pop back into Guild Wars to see it myself though but he sent me some screenies and it looked good. I think it shows the dedication to the community and their fun side by doing this :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom