★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
♪ On the first day of Christmas, ESF gave to me ONE Picture of the Week. ♪
♪ On the second day of Christmas, ESF gave to me TWO ****ty threads. ♪
♪ On the third day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, a 3 day chat box ban ♪
♪ On the fourth day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, 4 upstarts to toy with~ ♪
♪ On the fifth day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE Golden roosters! ♪
♪ On the sixth day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, 6 random Mous4u posts! ♪
♪ On the seventh day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, a real female forum member (. ) ( .). ♪
♪ On the eighth day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, invitation to closed beta 1.3. ♪
♪ On the Ninth day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, FOOORCE PIT ACCESS. ♪
♪ On the Tenth day of Christmas, ESF gave back my Valve Complete Pack. ♪
♪ On the Eleventh day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, THIS COOL THREAD. ♪
♪ On the Twelfth day of Christmas, ESF kicked me out the Beta Testing Team ♪
♪ On the Thirteenth day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, a ticket to Mous4u's house, and a gun, or at least some type of projectile weapon aim-able at a child's face. ♪
♪ On the Fourteenth day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, a beautiful and well formulated conspiracy theory made by VideoJinx. "Search 4 yourselvz included" ♪
♪ On the Fifthteenth day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, Another 15 months of waiting ♪
♪ On The Sixteenth Day Of Christmas,ESF Gave Me People That Wanted My Life In Death ♪

Force Pit Member
Best answers
On the first day of Christmas, ESF gave to me ONE Picture of the Week. ♪
♪ On the fifth day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE Golden roosters! ♪
♪ On the seventh day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, a real female forum member (. ) ( .). ♪
♪ On the eighth day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, invitation to closed beta 1.3. ♪
♪ On the Thirteenth day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, a ticket to Mous4u's house, and a gun, or at least some type of projectile weapon aim-able at a child's face. ♪
♪ On the Fourteenth day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, a beautiful and well formulated conspiracy theory made by VideoJinx. "Search 4 yourselvz included" ♪
♪ On the Fifthteenth day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, Another 15 months of waiting ♪
♪ On The Sixteenth Day Of Christmas,ESF Gave Me People That Wanted My Life In Death ♪On the Seventeenth day of christman, ESF gave to me, a horrid case of herpes ♪

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
♪ On The Sixteenth Day Of Christmas,ESF Gave Me People That Wanted My Life In Death ♪
♪ On the Seventeenth day of christmas, ESF gave to me, a horrid case of herpes ♪
♪ On the Eighteenth day off Christmas, ESF gave to me, A few member for a naruto mod ♪

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
♪ On the Seventeenth day of christmas, ESF gave to me, a horrid case of herpes ♪
♪ On the Eighteenth day off Christmas, ESF gave to me, A few member for a naruto mod ♪
♪ On The Nighteenth Day of Christmas,ESF Gave to Me,Studys Exams And Work Too Do So i Might as well wont be on for 2 Days

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
♪ On The Nighteenth Day of Christmas,ESF Gave to Me,Studys Exams And Work Too Do So i Might as well wont be on for 2 Days ♪
♪ On The Twenteenth Day of Christmas,ESF Gave to Me, A little testing in the current Mod Development ♪

Force Pit Member
Best answers
♪ On The Nighteenth Day of Christmas,ESF Gave to Me,Studys Exams And Work Too Do So i Might as well wont be on for 2 Days ♪
♪ On The Twenteenth Day of Christmas,ESF Gave to Me, A little testing in the current Mod Development ♪
♪ On The Twentyfirst Day of Christmas, ESF Gave to Me, An Image For a User name Yesssssss! ♪

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop putting "," after "ESF gave to me"!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
♪ On The Twentyfirst Day of Christmas, ESF Gave to Me, An Image For a User name Yesssssss! ♪
♪ On The Twentysecond Day of Christmas, ESF Gave to Me, A Raging Grammar Nazi ♪

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
♪ On The Twenty-third Day of Christmas, ESF Gave to Me, A Comma After ESF Gave To Me

Best answers
♪ On The Twenty-third Day of Christmas, ESF Gave to Me, A Comma After ESF Gave To Me
♪ On The Twenty-fourth Day of Christmas, ESF Gave to Me, A reason to Vote for Killface in 2012. <3

Force Pit Member
Best answers
♪ On The Twenty-fourth Day of Christmas, ESF Gave to Me, A reason to Vote for Killface in 2012. <3
♪ On the Twenty-fifth day of Christmas, ESF Gave to Me, Herpes.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
<!-- message --> ♪ On the first day of Christmas, ESF gave to me ONE Picture of the Week. ♪
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> ♪ On The Twenty-Sixth Day Of Christmas,ESF Gave To Me,My Coumputer is Broken And Now i need to use My Friends Coumputer To Go On.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> ♪ On The Twenty-Sixth Day Of Christmas,ESF Gave To Me,My Coumputer is Broken And Now i need to use My Friends Coumputer To Go On.
♪ On The Twenty-Seventh Day Of Christmas, ESF Gave To Me,A New Christmas Avater Ho Ho Ho!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
♪ On The Twenty-third Day of Christmas, ESF Gave to Me, A Comma After ESF Gave To Me ♪
♪ On The Twenty-fourth Day of Christmas, ESF Gave to Me, A reason to Vote for Killface in 2012. <3 ♪
♪ On the Twenty-fifth day of Christmas, ESF Gave to Me, Herpes. ♪
♪ On the Twenty-sixth day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, a giant bear family poster. ♪

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
♪ On The Twenty-third Day of Christmas, ESF Gave to Me, A Comma After ESF Gave To Me ♪
♪ On The Twenty-fourth Day of Christmas, ESF Gave to Me, A reason to Vote for Killface in 2012. <3 ♪
♪ On the Twenty-fifth day of Christmas, ESF Gave to Me, Herpes. ♪
♪ On the Twenty-sixth day of Christmas, ESF gave to me, a giant bear family poster. ♪
♪ On the Twenty-seventh day of Christmas, ESF Gave to Me, rocket launcher without rockets. ♪

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
♪ On the Twenty-seventh day of Christmas and 1 hour, 23 minutes and 12 seconds later, Sicron Gave to Glacial, Rockets that only home in on Mous. ♪

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
♪ On the Twenty-seventh day of Christmas and 1 hour, 23 minutes and 12 seconds later, Sicron Gave to Glacial, Rockets that only home in on Mous. ♪
OHH MAN!! first spunky did it! NOW YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom