A VERY COOL IDEA!!! pls READ

Best answers
hello. im Fearlesses brother. he didnt tell me about his idea so i have just read it now.

i feel i could add a little to the idea.

People are questioning how would you targe and shoot, and another guy said it would be kewl to use 2 beams on one person. well

when you select. i.e. scroll with your mouse button, or press the coresponding number, your crosshair changes to something that makes you slect. (for now i will use the standard windows mouse) and some text appears anbove your weaon selecion box saying.

Opponent 1: (The name of the person your targetting appears here, when you click on them. (like in the scouter)

Opponent 2:(The name of the person your targetting appears here, when you click on them (like in the scouter)

you then click on either two different people or click your two targets on the one guy. (giving your double beam to one guy)

i.e. you click on a guy (like melee) and a red box goes around him (also like melee) and his name appears next to the Opponent 1 in the HUD.

you then click on a second guy and a red box goes around him (also like melee) and his name appears next to the Opponent 2 in the HUD.

Or you simply click on the same guy twice, and his name appeas in both Opponent 1 and Opponent 2 on the hud.

after selecting your enemie's your crosshair changes back to the fire mode, and you then hold left mouse button to charge the two Beams, and fire. These would then home onto there target.

The pros of this would be being able to use 2 beams to try and Power struggle. and being able to fire at 2 people at once

The Cons are that you can only turn around while selecting, and cant move. the Beams would suck more Ki out of you.

Also if the ESF team were feeling in extra hard work mode, they could add a secondary fire that simply, charged the two beams up, and fired them like a standard beam in wich you control manually where it goes.

The advantage of this is that its quicker, (so for quick power struggles)

the disadvantage is that you are basically only fireing two beams straight ahead, and cannot lock on to 2 different targets.

And you have to manually aim them.

thx
Fearless' Brother. AKA The_Preacher

P.s. when firing in secondary mode (straight ahead) the beams should loop around each other for a cool effect.

p.s.s I know this is different to my brothers original idea, but it may be slightly simpler to implement.

Best answers
The generic beam's deadly enough as it is. Twin generic beams would be overkill. Sorry.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop bumping this suggestion I hate it and you are not allowed to bump,you bumper!:S

Best answers
I wouldn't waste your breath - most people bump their topics. There's no way to stop it, sadly.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sad isn't it? they think they have great idea's but since no one is responding they bump their threads in hope some other sad peoples might reply.

Best answers
The even sadder part is you've helped bump it twice so far. Hypocrites are too funny.

Best answers
oh for gods sake man.

its a suggestion dont come and read if you dont want to.

Its up to you.

if you dont like it fine but quite ya whining ffs!!

sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom