A VERY COOL IDEA!!! pls READ

Best answers
just a thought.

you could do this for more than goku but i got this idea from reading about gokus new Move.

Well its a simple thing that would look really cool.

his new move i was told could be somit like 6 kamehamahes or summit.

well why not make it like firing a standard beam you click and hold the left mouse button and the beam charges (k).

why not make it for this new attack or an attack for someone else or all like this!!!

have a move where you use both right and left mouse button.

what you do is click and hold both the left and right mouse button, and this builds up a beam in his left hand and a beam in his right, let go and he fires both beams.

(Basically duel beams or kamehamehas).

also to go along with this idea is somthing else that i dont think is a very hard thing to do either .

you select this type of move(above) and when this is in your selection you are able to click on 2 people. Then like above you hold both right and left mouse buttons and fire two beams. ONE beams goes to one person while the other goes to the other person. And i think this would KICK ASS. i mean you could have a power battle at the same time you v 2 others. (BUT With sperate hands and the enemy could be far away!

I know there making a system where you can help a partner in a power struggle but this would be very different.
because with this it isnt two peoples power versus one, and the two acting as one power. THIS IDEA IS YOU POWER BATTLIN WITH 2 SEPERATE PEOPLE (AT THE SAME TIME)

i think that would be the best thing ever standin thers power struggling with two others.

AND also if theres only 1 person for you to target you can still charge both hands but when fired the beams swivel around eachother.

this would also be a VERY cool effect..

What ya think

it shouldnt be hard to do either i mean they already have a clicking system when meeleing.

so all they have to do for this move is the same target system as melee but for two people to click instead of just one.

basically you click on a person with the left mouse and your left hand will fire at him. Click with your right mouse on someone else and the right hand goes to him.

click both buttons on one guy and the beams swivel around.

IT WOULD ROCK!!!!!

Thank You Fearless

[This is an edited title] To try and say what the topics about before reading it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen threads about a dual generic beam attack, thats kinda what this is. Sounds like a pretty cool idea, and you even suggested how it would work. I like it.

Best answers
thx m8

its really simple and shouldnt be anything new to the esf team at all really.

i mean you click on two people like with meelee, but with 2 rather than one obviosly and then simply charge both hands/beams up and hay presto release them and they go to them and fire.

you could leave it to the esf beauce you could have it so. when you click on the person the beams fololow them autmatically but if they miss they miss. or you can control them like normal beams but that wouldnt work really beacue you would have to control both and if you mve it right then that would take a beam away from one person if you understand

so i suggest you target them it goes to them and will stay lockedd if they dont move much however if they quickly dodge they just go straight past.

VERY VERY SIMPLE!!!!

Best answers
I think its a cool idea..and if any one say's "No it's not dbz" you can just say look at radits..the very first bad guy in the very first show used it...remember? "qwote radits after blowing off piccolo's arm and almost killing goku with his 2 beam attack" HAS ANYONE SEEN MY ARM? YOU CAN'T MISS IT! IT'S GREEN!

Best answers
yea i didnt have the time and pacients to red all that, thats probably why not very many people responed, ull probably get more if u shorten things:p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glenn . . . Final warning . . . stop spamming or I will ban you something feirce.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frogger was on 9 and made it too 13 in less 5 minutes lol.Hes a true spammer

Best answers
yeh sorry i know its long but i want to explain how easy it is to do. and the way it would work.

bump

Best answers
it wont work, the select system would be too complicated, plus how would you aim if they both go in opposite directions, its a pretty lame idea tbh

Best answers
Hey Super_Vegeta.LE did you even read a word of what Fearless wrote, he said that you select the attack and then the targets and then charge an attack and then release it and it will home in on the selected targets, you don't have to aim at em because it goes to them automatically and if they move fast enough and get out of the road it will just miss and hit whatever it's headed for. I hope that broke the concept down a little bit for you.

Best answers
Hmm i thought i came up with this idea when i wrote it down in an unrelated thread a week ago (the other one homing)
oh well good idea!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its a good idea but how would it work

1 buttion for targeting and one for charging and shooting each arm...

3 buttions?

2 attack buttions..

see the problem

and it is a good idea but if this was in why would anyone use the basic beam if they could shoot 2

Best answers
HOMING ATTACKS ARE LAME. FGS U JUST WANT IT TO BE BEAM SPAM LIKE BFP. WELL I SAY NO! ITS THE LAMEST IDEA EVER....

Best answers
yeh vegeta an i gues you just want it to be meelee spam.

i said how it would work and its exceptionally easy.

its meelee basically with beams.

why would anyone use single beam if duel.

because youd make the duel take longer to charge up and take double energy!!!!!

theres nothing difficult about this att all really very simple concept.

IS USED IN DBZ and would be a really cool move.

Best answers
yea it would B nice but if u can shoot 2 beams at 1 person and he's blocking, i dont thinkit would be fair 4 the blocker :/
but i like the idea

Best answers
yeh but its just the same as being twice as powerful.

you fire two times the amount of power as one beam simple as that.

everyone is different power level anyhow

Best answers
yea it would B nice but if u can shoot 2 beams at 1 person and he's blocking, i dont thinkit would be fair 4 the blocker :/
lol solution: dont block. while the person is charging tele to him and melee him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom