A Typical Day Of ESF

Best answers
:'( I NEVER SEE the good players :S where do they play ???

it's like battles of the newbies with me :'(
though i meed some good people time by time, but it isn't like PWN another server with good people...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man...I wish we had games like that, with all the skilled people at once.

Everyone's right, it always seems to be yourself and a server full of people named "al" who just downloaded the game. >:0\

And why is SONIC BOYSTER not in any of these? I imagine he would have more than plenty to say while in a server with a dip**** n00b. lol

I could whine for me to get in one but I'm not a high end player anyways...but do write more, that made my night. hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sheeesh just pm me a server, Id be glad to own ya =)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone just join up to my server :) Great story groovy and I like the follow up by magus. You should make another one where we realize that devil is really a prostate cancer victim.

Best answers
LOL, that would be.........I'm not sure actually. Nevermind. Anyway, Scorcher, your server is pretty l33t, but the lag gets bad once a map's been up for an hour or so :( Huge PL monsters plus Kamehameha's equals explosions that double my ping. Don't get me wrong, I love the no PL loss, but maybe ther server should be made a little smaller? Or maps last a bit shorter...? I should know, I've been playing on your server almost exclusively recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom