A trip to Paris!

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to Paris for the first time ;D
so you guys wish me a good luck or else!
its excursion in my school if I might add
its not cheep but when you are going
with friends to hell with the money!
I maybe buy ps2 and a skateboard deck there.
if you have some good advices spit them out!

p.s.I'm starting my trip 30 march
when the trip starts I will arive there in 3 days
cuz I have to visit other big citys in europe...
so if someone wants to kill me see ya there :devil:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I went to Paris for a trip too, my biggest advice is to climb the Eiffel Tower and not use any elevators. The step count is exactly 666 :devgrin:

If you see it during the day though, the colour might shock you. And get to the top for the view :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
went there for a schooltrip a good few years back, found it boring and resorted to buying a mass collection of blades and knifes and small explosives as you do in your teens.. mind you, its better than New York, went there this year, got held up by armed police the second i get in with my chem-heater pack resembling what they thought was a remote explosive, then on the way back i was stopped again by the same gits this time having a keyring in the shape of a shotgun, whist in NY, the ferry was swarming with angry s.w.a.t for some odd reason and the muffins were like concrete sugar to my dispair, a disgrace to muffins! ><

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Pinch some French tush for me. According to a friend of the family that recently returned from Paris. That would be the equivalent of a hug in the US.

Best answers
Has anyone Seen Final destination? lol, just playing if you have you'll know what im talking bout, good luck, bring back some pictures lol j/m. How much is it costing you?

Best answers
I'd love to go to Europe someday. Berlin, specificly, or London. Enjoy your trip, with the exchange rates it's definatly not cheap for Americans.

DiZ

Best answers
i was in paris too
i almost got myself a one way ticket to jail if it wasnt for my guide...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What other European cities do you plan on visiting?

I took a trip to Greece a few years ago to see some friends of the family. If you can make it as far as Athens, you've got some beautiful sights to see.

I hear Germany's a great country to visit, too. I'd like to head there myself someday.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
He means "Good luck, and I hope you enjoy your trip. xD" But yeah man have a blast, personally if I skipped the pond I'd end up in cities like Edinborough, London, and Athens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom