A tought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i was thinking if it could be possible to put ecx chars to bots instead only those nine that you can select in bot meny.is it possible now or i have to wait until ECX RC2?
:confused:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't you understand at the first time?
We DON'T SUPPORT ecx or any kind of addons for esf, go ask from their site.

Best answers
sorry i thought if I ask that in Miscellaneous that it wont be forbiden.it wont happen again

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vejta listen. U should not open that much threads. U could get a warning. After 2 warnings there go bans. So please Use Search option to find a existing thread instead of making a new one. And please stop talking about addnos (EVM, EvolutionX, ECX) They're not supported here. Go to theire official site.
http://corona-bytes.net

Best answers
Lukyass is kissing up

Lukyass goes to school with me, and he told me that he is kissing your buts so one day you could let him to become a mod or even an administrator like Sky Rider.i did this only becouse he wrote that and if you guys say that it is ok but he....and he has downloaded ecx and evm and playing all kinds of addons for long time so he should be more carefull talking abot that stuff

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vejta, PLEASE, our personal problems leave for personal meetings. Do not write about them in other ppls threads.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm going to close this thread.. I'll leave the possible warnings to the moderators / super / admins. I'm a "Moderator" on the forums because I am a team member. It takes a lot to even become a moderator, and we have plenty at the moment. All questions regarding ECX & EVM are going to the website where the addon game from, as said many many times.. We do not support any kind of addon here on the ESF Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom