A Tad bit more on Fusions.....

Best answers
FIRST OF ALL. SORRY!!!!, i didn't want to drag the fusion topic on, but just an idea. Fusions would just be for certain characters only....so u woouldn't have to make so many models.....and if u wanted to add more then fine....but who ever said u need to make them all at once.

Another thing, instead of shared control, sole control isn't to bad....a lot of people are complaining of having to sit and watch....oh wow, if fusions were like gotenks fusion, it wouldnt be permanent. Just like gotenks, it would last for a short amount of time or until people gang up on you and blast u to kingdom come. Also, the controller would be determined by the stronger of them two, purpose of fusion would be TEAMWORK, one player sacrificing control so both can become one and stronger to defeat others. In goku's and vegeta's case....gogeta or veggito would be determined by whoever is stronger....vegeta or goku (pl wise).

Doing it this way would surly be easier than shared control. And i apoligize, this should probably be in suggestions.

Thank you for listening to my 2 cents

P.S. SORRY IF THIS WAS ALREADY MENTIONED....i didnt come across it.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you think it should go in suggestions, it probably should. Moved to suggestions from ESF Chat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont really care if fusions are not put in, but why dont u have it like this eg, for chibi trunks (i know hes not init, but hes the only fusion i have seen)

Trunks, gets loads of pl, turn ssj

Do the same again and press a buttun and go gotenk

and the same with goten, u press on button to go ssj, then once u have enuff PL u can turn gotenks

why is everyone so bent up about the fusions you HAVE to fuse with players! WHY?!?!?!?!? why dont u just ahve it as a damn transformations, dman....

so many things all of which would suck big time have been asked

One gets control one dont

One player gets to move, one shoot (this has got to be the worst)

anyways, fusions will not be in:S even if it was just like normall transforming.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i dun think fusions wud be good as transformations... it just dusn seem rite... and plus it wud delay the release... musn do that..... i mean being like vegeta and caning.. and then turning into vegetto for no reason... i duno.. the fusions were used as like last ditches to be come incredilby powerful...

Best answers
yeah leave the fusions, just work on the transformations, cause they will rox !

Gtz
I

Best answers
if u did fusions as transformations, people who cant go ssj2, for example, trunks, can just be a fusion instead

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
if u did fusions as transformations, people who cant go ssj2, for example, trunks, can just be a fusion instead
that is a really good idea. i think that could even out the transformations.

Best answers
It'd be cool to fuse but until theres a reasonable way for control it won't happen.

The only reasonable way I see is, even if you become stronger in game your skill level is still the same so the fusion won't effect you as much as you wish. A good player still could easily wipe you out without any trouble. What should happen to be fair to both players is have two fusions the result of the fusion. It kind of defeats the idea but you can't share control and can't switch between people to control.

Say vegeta and goku fuse. Vegeta would be vegetto and goku would be gogeta.

Best answers
I think the fusions are a GREAT idea..

if Goku fuses with vegeta the strongest player with control it
and the strongesy player will change the fusion (Exaple:Goku is stronger-Gogeta will apear).and when they fuse the other player
should go in spectator view on "Free Chase Cam" on the fused player.and a timer of 50 Seconds should apear so both players
know when they are gonna De-fuse!

Like i said its a great idea the team should think about it!:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mirai Gohan
This wouldn't even things out! I bet you haven't thought about Goku and Vegeta, have you? They would get an additional fusion to go with their SSJ4 transformation... nobody would be able to stop them! Even if they have fusion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ss4 goku and vegeta are in GT... so that wouldn't matter bout ss4 gogeta..

yea.. but sole control fusion.. what if the people who are going to do fusion, they both have to AGREE with each other which one will get to control.. they dont HAVE to fuse if they dont want, and they have to agree to let sum1 take control.. if they dont wanna watch.. then dont fuse, or find someone who will let u take control.. then the next round they can switch or something.. and then allow it for only.. probably 2 minutes instead of 30.. and the both power levels would combine.. so they won't own the match if its 2 min.. they seperate if they're still alive..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fusion wont be in esf because its too much work so stop sugesting ideas...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom