A SUGGESTIONFIX for the Finishing Buster attack

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
first thing that it wont be charged boringly like the BBA(edit: Big Bang Attack)
in a diff way:

when Trunks is rasing his hands the FinishingBuster.spr spirite
should be seen!!! and charged like the DB attack
but not in a way so the FB attack spirite (FinishingBuster.spr)
will grow bigger and bigger cause it wont fit and'll be ugly!

also there is silence when its charged
I've fixed that in my sound pack which had less then 2 digit views...

probably because of the nick of its creator - me

I'll attach a link with that sound file soon!!!

and its not for MISC ( sound file + spirite file )
its for suggestion cause its a fix - coding needed => to fix the invisibility of
that file : "FinishingBuster.spr" while charging the FB

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks finish buster should be a beam, and the burning attack should be a projectile... if any of you have seen when trunks kills frieza you will know what im talking about..but on topic his finish buster should be charged like a big big, i like that idea because he only uses 1 hand to shoot it, but the animation in esf shows that he uses 2 which is weird

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OOOOOOOKk...

on what thread did you reply??

abvoisly not mine! please pay attention to the content b4 posting
offtopic stuff(and Im not talking about your example ... Frieza....)

if you can read then you will notice that I've said

Miki800 said:
first thing that it wont be charged boringly like the BBA(edit: Big Bang Attack)
just for you my friend I'll translate: wont=will NOT!

it wont be like BBA - so you said nonesense things by saying:

his finish buster should be charged like a big big, i like that idea because he only uses 1 hand to shoot it, but the animation in esf shows that he uses 2 which is weird

in DBZ he uses 2 hands! - TRUNKS special movie - against the anderoids!!!
my suggestion said that it wont be like BBA!!!!

and you said you liked that idea, what idea? not mine
if you posted a new idea then you should do so in yourown thread! baaahh

anyway I see that my thread is dying even b4 it started its life
no posts......

REVOLUTION!! please post some seriuse critz about my IDEA
oh and here is that sound file: the usual sound file is null - charging
mine has a sound with it - the way it should be!!!
here it is:
http://members.lycos.co.uk/miki801/ESFSTUFF/buster_charge.wav
(put it in ESF\Sounds\TRUNKS)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then your wrong...and no i didnt read your whole post ;(

anyways...it SHOULD be charged on the same lines of a bb because he does use 1 hand... and its almost exactly like the bb except its a beam....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u guys ever played the SNES versions of dBz they had the finishing buster as a blue ball and burnign attack as a beam

Best answers
jeeze what a bunch of *****ing, just crit on the suggestion and stop complaining about how he didnt read right and crap

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about htis,,, its bad, there ya go

Best answers
I can't remember the name of the game, but it was a DBZ fighting game for SNES and it was before DBZ HyperDimension and they made three of them (If anyone knows the name please state it so that I can confirm). In these versions where Future Trunks was a playable character Trunks uses TWO hands for what I believe looks like th ESF version of Finishbuster. I am sure that the ESF team has a reason for making the animation the way it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssjFajita said:
I can't remember the name of the game, but it was a DBZ fighting game for SNES and it was before DBZ HyperDimension and they made three of them (If anyone knows the name please state it so that I can confirm). In these versions where Future Trunks was a playable character Trunks uses TWO hands for what I believe looks like th ESF version of Finishbuster. I am sure that the ESF team has a reason for making the animation the way it is.
i juss said the same thing above....

if u guys ever played the SNES versions of dBz they had the finishing buster as a blue ball and burnign attack as a beam

;/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DARN! I tried to rip off my RM file a GIF for a proof for that annoying guy above...
My RM had a wierd encoding so I couldnt convert it to AVI or something like that
so I couldnt make a gif out of that part where I can proove my idea to be right!!!!!!!!!!
I dont really care for the error that
the Bruning attack is a beam and the finishing burster isnt
(Burning attack should be a deattached energy ball
and the Finishing Burster should be beam - it was in the Sprcial Trunks Movie!)
but at least make the animation proper!

OH and what do you think about my sound DL?
is it good, proper for the game?

(I attached it to my pack a long time ago so I dont remmember where I got it from)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
trunks throws a burning attack at frieza, he blocks it and looks up and trunks slashes frieza 10 times then sticks 1 hand under the other ( THE OTHER HAND IS HOLDING THE SWORD proving the finish buster takes 1 hand not 2) and shoots the finish buster at frieza and hes dead

proving that

1.burnin attack is a projectile that takes 2 hands
2.finish buster is a beam that takes 1 hand

Best answers
your wrong =\.

They both take 2 hands, plus neither are "real" moves. in the Anime he never says FINISH BUSTER or BURNING ATTACK. in the games he does, but in the anime he doesnt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can tell which ones are which anyway in the series. He used Burning Attack on Freiza (the hand movements) and Finishing Buster on Cell in the future. Look at the way he did the attack, and whether the attack was a beam or a projectile. Finishing Buster was actually a beam, but in every DBZ game, Finishing Buster in Butouden 1,2,3, Budokai 1+2, and of course Final Bout has been a projectile.

P.S. SSJ Shin Carl, in the original ie, Japanese, Trunks does say it. Like how in the original Son Gokou actually says "Genki Dama!!" when he throws the spirit bomb, but he doesnt say it in the dubbed series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
your wrong =\.

They both take 2 hands, plus neither are "real" moves. in the Anime he never says FINISH BUSTER or BURNING ATTACK. in the games he does, but in the anime he doesnt.
um no...lol...i dunno if u saw when he killed frieza, but he uses 1 hand for the finish buster

Best answers
Yet how do we know it was the finish buster or was he just randomly shooting energy from his hand at Freiza?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[r4p3]! said:
um no...lol...i dunno if u saw when he killed frieza, but he uses 1 hand for the finish buster

It wasn't the finishing buster, it was just a generic beam up close. He just used it to destroy the leftover peices of frieza so he couldn't be put back together.

Best answers
Hey guess, what, the Burning Attack annnddd FB have been BOTH, so stop arguing. Theyre not gonna change and the forms of the attacks have been debated to death. The Teams not gonna change it, Deal with it.

Noowww then, onto the actual suggestion. Are you sayin it should be charged like an SB but no size growth type thing as the charge increases? Cause i dunno, just that image seems a little weird in my head. But thats just me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Why make you see it? The person has to stand still to shoot it, if you see it glowing then that leave's them even more vulnerable to attack. All attack's work in a sequence and have there own special abilitie's that balance them, if your not smart enough to notice someoen standing still while being ssj trunk's or vegeta then you shouldn't be complaining.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
He means to charge it like it is right now only have a sprite for the charge instead of the bba... i think o_O. Well its not such a bad idea... imo it does get kinda boring the other way. And SilverSaiyan... its not really making them more vulnerable to attack... if u can't see a huge red arrow above a super saiyan trunks charging fb then how the hell would adding a ball to the charge make it easier to see them?... imo this is a good suggestion... kinda.. =] makes the game a lil more fun.... just a bit... barely any imo... o_O i think its useless to waste time and add it though so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom