A spritechange for 1.3

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its no biggie. I just rememberd that the lightnings during Gokus first transformation were yellow and not blue ^^

So im just suggesting to fix that error ^^

As said no biggie ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What lightning? The only lightning in his first trans was that of the Namek storm. SSJ transformations have no lightning. USSJ/2 has yellow lightning, SSJ2/3/4 has blue lightning. If anything the pillars of lightning for Goku's first trans should be removed, as they had nothing to do with the transformation itself.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
its fine lol, it reminds everybody of his first trans from the show, and looks nice. I consider it one of the best looking tran's because of the special effects.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ravendust, *pokes*. Think when Goku first transformed. You saw lightnings, that is what he is talking about, even you should know that. Even though you mentioned it above, seems you didn't understand the lightning part completely. The "Lightning" strikes were blue, he said it should be yellow. Like the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
The "Lightning" strikes were blue, he said it should be yellow. Like the show.
Except in the show they were blue =P

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*shrugs*, don't look at me! Grega said so!

Its no biggie. I just rememberd that the lightnings during Gokus first transformation were yellow and not blue ^^
Why would he say it is Yellow then?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He probably remembered them being yellow, which is not the same as them actually being yellow.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I seem to remember it from a AMV. Just befor the transformation it shows Goku from up close and a flash from behind. Maby it was yellow cause of the aura or i messed it up. >.<

/goes drown his stupidity/

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tbh, i also remember them being yellow. Pherhaps Ocean or funimation changed the colours in the dubs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can assure you that's not the case. I have the japanese and the FUNi versions of that episode (about about four other ones I consider special) and they're the same. There are, however, yellow flashes during the storm. The lightning itself is blue but theres the occasional yellow flash. That might be what you remember, Grega.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
I can assure you that's not the case. I have the japanese and the FUNi versions of that episode (about about four other ones I consider special) and they're the same. There are, however, yellow flashes during the storm. The lightning itself is blue but theres the occasional yellow flash. That might be what you remember, Grega.
Maby that was it. In aney case im looking for that AMV again itll give me a better insight ^^

EDIT:

Jea i goofed up. The lightnings were blue. But evrytime it struck near Goku it was yellow. On the closeup befor he transforms.

EDIT2:

Thats the pic i rememberd And the flash behind Goku is in fact a lightning (or something very similar).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom