A small sugestion

Discord Member
Best answers
Well the last few days i've been thinking of how to enhance the dbz feel in ESF...........
So you know the advanced melee when the atacker stays in place choosing direction keys and the one atacked stays stunned..........
Well to enhance it i was thinking...........you know the part in the dbz episodes and movies when fighters quickly punch and evades other hits teleporting all around the place..........
So picture this..........swoop into someone and start punching him and after th 6th or 5th hit if you press left click to enter adv melee the enemy teleports behind you and you start punhing eachother and evading hits(it would be an animation wich would go on and on)......... on so everytime you land a direction that the foe doesent guess you hit him hard......and when you miss he hits or evade your shot its a 10 percent chance he'll hit you.............
It would go like when you choose a key he needs to guess it then.....and so on.
This would give it a even bigger feel of dbz..........make it more fast paced and
the biggest plus:it would stop the spammer who wait near the adv melee bubble for their chance to kill the both of you cause you would be teleporting all around the place
Hope i was clear enough:]

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this is pointless. Advanced lemee is getting taken out for 1.3

Itll be replaced with a whole new system.

Read about it in the news part of the main site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom