A small problem with admin/amx mod

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Think anyone can help me?

Yes i know, This is amx, and i should bring it up at their forums, But its easier for me, when there are people who actually play the mod and use amx mod or admin mod.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems like u enabled csstats and its plugins.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, how? and how do i disable them. I don't know how i turned them on, or even got them. I'm guessing they came default with the admin/amx mod.

Insead of disabling them, can i just delete them?

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in your amx directory is a file called plugins.ini and a file called modules.ini somewhere. Open them and look for the stats plugins put an ";" before the lines to deactivate them or just delete the whole line.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems pretty stupid that your running both admin and amx. When I ran them both toghter, my server had some problems alongst side this.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
naw i just deleted what i didnt need. and i dont have any problems. I tried your amxx thing. but that didn't do me any good. Also why both admin and amx mod are working i don't know. but so far i'm not having any problems at all. So i guess you could say it's fixed

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My amxx thing doesnt work and nor will I try to make it work, I have got too much to test already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom