a sketch ive been CGing

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wewt...

did a sketch the other day, then sketched it some more in photoshop, and im now CGing it... any crits?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its good man, for a first CG im very impressed, you shoulda seen my first atempts at computer colouring :p thank god that was some time ago.... anyhows, the pic is good, if u finished it it'd be even better =P, i think ive given u crits already so no need for me to go into detail, keep it up ^_^

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
its good man, for a first CG im very impressed, you shoulda seen my first atempts at computer colouring
Well he does know how to skin pretty well, and that's basically the same as cg'ing a pic.

Onto the pic itself:
The shoulders make her look like a man.
They need to be less broad and a little lower.

And i love the hair. Nice :D

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The_Real_Legend said:
Well he does know how to skin pretty well, and that's basically the same as cg'ing a pic.
knowing photoshop is what counts, while he can skin, skinning is nothing like painting, follows some priciples of course, but its not exactly the same, everything is distorted, and your lightsource is everywhere. Colour theory is also a little different.

Im wondering if your gonna update this at all now? because i wud love to see what its like finished

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha tbh i havent had chance to finish cos of work, but i r home now, so im gonna work on it a bit now, maybe fix the shoulders if i can, although the style of clothing is "puffed out"... so that will be hard...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom