A Simple and Fair Suggestion

Best answers
I believe that instead of having a max speed you should be able to keep upgrading it slowly. Like the higher pl you get the faster you are, because it would be true to the show, sure there should be a max speed but dont have set max speeds. Like if you have a problem with this because it would not be fair, you should make it to where if you join the server while others are fast to have a server average speed and pl. But i think it would be more true to the show if you did not have set speeds.

Best answers
I think this has been suggested before and that people wouldn't be able to control their speed when their power level is very very high. Like swooping with mystic krillin, you can barely control him

Best answers
hey i like that idea, that sounds cool. That way, people will still feel like they're increasing their speed, and will make them less bored when they get high pl

Best answers
I like the idea. And I have suggested it before. But the thread died after 3 responses >_<

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That already happens... you start off relatively slow and transform, making yourself faster. If you had to start off even slower the gameplay would suffer. It'd take longer to find opponents and more ki to reach them, more charging, more teleporting. It would just be frustrating. You'd slowly come back up to the normal starting speed, then have to work your way up to the transformation speed. Why put all of the extra work into it? Besides, that would put people just entering a server at far more of a disadvantage against the higher PL members than they already are. People at the top of the list would be even more powerful than they are now.

It would make the weak weaker and the strong stronger, and you'd see a lot of people changing teams over and over to raise their speed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seems like Sonic Boyster is copying my viewing at suggestions ... he even copies my sentence "Make stronger guys even stronger never is a good suggestion"

I also dislike this idea ... because noone would choose a low PL char like Krillin ... if you join a server with plcatchup 0, you wouldn't have any chances against anyone elsle ... you start with 600k and the others have 3 Million ... then your swooping is like their walking

as already mentioned ... a big point of ESF is to reach the transformation level and transform then ... then you get speed, hp, pl, ki and attacks ... transformation would be pointless if you could gain these thinggs in another way (except PL)

Best answers
you guys dont really get my point do you?.....lemme try and explain.
every char starts with the same speed as they start now.
every char ends up with the same max speed like now.
the only difference is that when you change ssj your speed isnt at max (yet).
example:

max speed for trunks is 3

trunks pl 700.000 speed = 1
trunks ascended pl is about 2.000.000 speed = 2
trunks ascended pl 3.000.000 speed = 3

get my point?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XXX said:
every char starts with the same speed as they start now.
every char ends up with the same max speed like now.
the only difference is that when you change ssj your speed isnt at max (yet).
example:

max speed for trunks is 3

trunks pl 700.000 speed = 1
trunks ascended pl is about 2.000.000 speed = 2
trunks ascended pl 3.000.000 speed = 3
yes ... and when you join a server with plcatchup you start with Speed "1" and all others are three times as fast as you ... you've to play hours til you reach stage three

what's about this:
Goku - 750,000PL => Speed = 216
SSJ Goku - 3,500,000PL => Speed = 280
SSJ2 Goku - 5,500,000PL => Speed = 320
SSJ3 Goku - 8,000,000PL => Speed = 360

(SSJ2 and SSJ3 are not in ESF yet ... and the PLs and Speed of them are just random thought)

isn't this ok ??? what's exactly what you're suggesting, XXX ... more stages

XXX said:
you guys dont really get my point do you?
we did ... but you didn't get our point

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom